Thread
Printable Version

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

The Gentleman's(and not so) Club

Our thread to discuss all things Men. Obviously in the interests of fairness the other fairer sex may pop in from time to time and input her opinion.

Reply 1#1 casper27's post

So don't you hate summer all these ladies showing there bits-don't they realise they are distracting us.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Too right last time I went out in a bikini I got told to cover up!!

Reply 3#3 casper27's post

your a guy right?

Well i prefer a speedo

one thing i don't get is sometime you look at them they smile at you and do same to another woman she stares at you -seriously if they wear those type of outfit we know what they want from us right?

[ Last edited by bala at 5-8-2008 18:13 ]

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yes my friend it was a bit of sarcasm... You gotta keep up if we are going to out do them

Reply 5#5 casper27's post

Trust me i think we can outdo them just don't let them get us down

Reply 6#6 bala's post

So have you played the new Grand theft Auto game?? I've got mine on order but stuff takes ages to get here been an island.

Reply 7#7 casper27's post

Actually i'm not fan of those game i perfer basic games that test skills rather games that are graphical to play?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Im playing Bot arena at the Mo can't seem to get past first level though. Keep getting shot to pieces no matter what configuration I use

Reply 9#9 casper27's post

Yeah that fun isn't it

Here the trick you need 2 of them game 1 there 2 robots you need create 2 bots than play

Man, What a dump! When are you gonna fix this place up? What is that smell? Welcome to the neighborhood.

The best you guys can come up with is chatting about video games?  Sad.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Excuse me but this guys chat about it curious-what wrong with video games

What a dump!-are you voluntaring to to clean up after us

When are you gonna fix this place up? What we don't see anything wrong?

What is that smell? Sorry me and casper were having farting competition -i won by the way

Next time fill the basket with 6-packs

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Jeez, next it will be "football" (but I might have to pop back for that, especially since it's down to the last games of this season this Sunday)

I'd prefer Liverpool to win, but since they are out of contention, I'm backing Chelsea !

See, I can talk "boy"

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

If they start on about football, then we'll never see Trulee again...as she'll probably set up camp n here.   She's a Liverpool fan.

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

given fact casper live in USA i doubt he know much about football

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Bala, Casper doesn't live in the USA. You crack me up sometimes, lol

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

Yeh, I saw the crest. I used to be a big Liverpool fan probably during the 90's, but haven't really followed them in the last few years. They are still my team though !

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Bala  - Craig is from the UK, but is living in Cyprus at the moment.  I have a sneaking suspicion he's a footie fan. :P

so does anyone here watch ufc?i love it.its the (censored).mma is more entertaining than a bunch of yahoos kickin a ball down a field.

Thread