25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Medals system upgraded

Medals system upgraded

Hi,
Some great members who support the forum unswervingly have been awarded medals or whose former medals got upgraded. More medals are available of course.
Thank you very much and hope you like these new stuffs. Thank you for your great contribution to the forum, your presence make our forum shinning and warmhearted. Hope you stay here and have more funs here.
Thank you very much!
BTW, if you think that a medal is deserved. Please PM me.

Updated on April 16 Another medals system has been introduced. You can get two or more medals with different titles.

We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

This is great i can't wait to find out which members got medals

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thank you ! I have a shiny medal and I feel like an 8 year old.... I'm so pleased that Jannah and Goalie got medals too.

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

Yeah i'm happy you finally got medal you really deserve it

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Thanks Bala

Congratulations to all who recieved medals for their brilliant contributions to the site

A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

OMG, I did get a medal! Yay, we got medals! Thank you so much, lbjedward!!!

Reply 8#8 nye87's post

You deserve that because you reach king status

umm what's my medal for?

thanks for the medal - look it's nice and shinny.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 11#11 kwargalla's post

Shawna your medal is for your activity here in the forum, you are a great help to Noobs, and active in many of the threads throughout the entire forum....Of course you earned one ....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 12#12 dognxtdoor's post

Thanks Dan

Reply 12#12 dognxtdoor's post

Here here !! Congrats to all

I just noticed this thread, and must give a hearty to all our members who have been awarded medals. It's a nice reward for all your contributions to the site, and we appreciate all of you! Well done!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Thank you, Bala! And thank you to Dognxtdoor and Waterlilybarb for the pretty pictures!!!

i'm trying figure out what my second medal is PS: SSQ has new one has well [ Last edited by bala at 4-16-2008 10:54 ]

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It means exactly what it says....Active Writer You participation on the boards has reached a level where you post more than another user (severl times a day) which gave you active status

I like Sddv's new medal as well...Great Helper...I haven't seen her around for a few days though.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-16-2008 14:26 ]

Reply 18#18 Milks26's post

Thank you on my browser title doesn't appear so i had no idea what medal said i'm one of a kind

Reply 19#19 bala's post

ur welcome Your medal is nice, but Admini should have used another colour to uplift it, instead of the purple...but it's still cool

25 12
Thread