Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have to Agree with Gab on the fact that this season has been a little on the dull side. I can't see it going on much longer. The only story line seems to be Sheriffs problem of making money for Prince John.

Oh well I will keep watching hoping for some better shows.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +4 Thank you for your comment 5-3-2009 11:29

I have to say. the last two eps have been good. The season started slow but it is picking up nicely now.

Can't wait to see when the Sheriff comes back. His hand moving at the end was really cool!

Yeah it is Kind of looks like they may be trying to Either trick Robin Hood or Prince John. I am leaning more towards Prince John but will have to wait and see

It was a very good ep. It shows how Robin became who he is now and why he hates those who are rich and greedy. He helped out his people from when he was young and always made it a point to make sure they where looked after.

This was the best ep this season and I cant wait to see how Robin and Grisborn get along.

This was a great ep and i said it earlier. I knew the sheriff was going to be back.

I have to agree with bala also it was an awesome lead up to the season finale.

It was a great show and I can see Archer taking over as the leader. I also can see everyone calling him Robin Hood.

It was sad to see the death of Robin Hood but it was comming. I mean he nearly bit the bullet in every season finally.

The next question will be... Did the sheriff make it out of the castle before it blew??? Or will be see the gang attacking a new place like say York.

True but it would make for an interesting story

I missed that Thanks for pointing it out. It still will be interesting to see if the show continues or not. If so what sheriff they take on next.

Thread