Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I  really hope this was not the preview of what the whole season is like. CRAP!!
I mean you can tell the writers were just flustered that they had no Marion, I mean didn't they just have half her face burned and have her wear a mask so we could have a new actress.
Robin who was suppose to be running non stop from the holy land to kill Guy, looked like he was at a spa that served McDonalds for every meal the last few months. Plus his Band of 3 merry men did nothing but run the whole episode. I am surprised they could deliver any lines without passing out.

Friar Tuck on the other hand was a bright spot so may stick around for that. Plus where are our female leads?
Hope they introduce them soon.

Well at least it is a Blond this time,

give it a shot, I loved it until this eppy.

Kate gets on my nerves! I want her gone!

she was just less annoying as she was not in the episode as much. This season does suck good thing nothing else is on all day Sunday or else I would not keep watching.

Finally a decent episode, or at least it was bearable to watch. Next weeks looks pretty good. maybe I am just so underwhelmed that I appreciate just about any change to the story. They had to rescue Kate twice instead of once.

not available in the usa

Reply 30#30 carlorica's post

Like I said before it sure is lucky I have nothing to do on Sunday afternoon, after I watch primeval

this was a much better episode than most. so I hope they keep it up.

he was annoying the whole time but I think that was the point and to also show the ill affects of inbreeding.

Do you think Gisbon really does know the Sheriff is alive?
I agree the stories are getting better.
Do you think the guy playing Robin Hood is leaving because he is Balding?

Quote:
Originally posted by superhero at 6-21-2009 05:02  
awesome episode but i wish   kate died instead of allan   and i kinda hate everyone now for not believing him.
Me too, Glad Archer changed sides I think what Isabella said to him made him want to be a better person.

because they are all Robin Hood
Why couldn't Kate eat it too or just her instead of Gisbon.
Archer will most likely replace Robin as leader as he is the rightful Ere to Locksley and the surrounding land.

Thread