Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I love this show and have seen all the eps, am not going to comment too much though for fear of giving stuff away! I'm not always good at remembering when stuff happens and I don't want to ruin anything for anyone!

I'd highly recommend it though.
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Marian is definitely not a damsel in distress! She is a really strong woman and that's also one of the things that I love about the show. She doesn't just sit back and let other people deal with the injustice going on, she actually goes and does something about it, even though it's pretty dangerous at times for her. Keep watching, she'll only impress you more as it goes on!

Well Marian being gone makes me not want to wacth any more as she was one of the main reasons I loved the show so much. As Barb said in the season 1 discussion, it's good to see a strong female character in a predominantly male world. I'll probably give the next season chance but I'm not looking forward to it as much and can't see how they are going to do the legend of Robin Hood justice without a Maid Marian. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Thread