Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Discussion (may include spoilers)

just got through the whole season and just got to say OMG at the ending.
I have really enjoyed watching the Robin Hood series and can't wait to see what they do for season 3!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 3#3 bala's post

i have no idea..... but your right they can't get rid of her she is an intrical part of the myth!!  she was his one great love if they even try to bring another woman into the picture it will ruin everything let alone fans will hate the new actress.  i did hear though that the actress (sorry forgot her name) was signed on for the next season, could be rumors though.  the writers went on and on about the doves and how they will do anything to get to their one true love, maybe they'll figure out a way how not to have her gone.  all i have to say is it better have not been a dream secence for the later half of the season finally

Reply 7#7 bala's post

thanks for finding the letter - it sorta makes it sound that there will be a new love interest for Robin, but she would lose her job if she let on what was gonna happen in the next season.

Re: guy being a good guy - i can see why you say this by the way he protects marian but never forget that he did leave his child in the woods to die and just a couple of the poor were murdered under his watch.  toward the end of season 2 he did look a lot better but it doesn't wash away all his past faults.

Reply 10#10 meljones_83's post

totally agree!!

I have to agree with Tina.  this season is crap so far.  I was having trouble with where they were taking the series at the end of last season with the loss of Marion and so far this Kate character is driving me nuts.  yes i can see that she will cause love triangles and keep everyone on their toes but i'm not liking the way the show seems to be heading.

wasn't thrilled by this episode almost didn't watch the whole thing to the end.  i found it kinda boring and drawn out.  i guess i'm just getting bored with the format of the show:
one of robins men  or robin goes charging in after being told not to,
gets caught
robin & merry men go into save them,
they get caught
than they escape with minutes to spare.
all the while the sheriff is taking it out on locksley...

it's getting really predictable and i'm starting to lose interest.  

which is to bad cause i really did like this show in previous seasons - hopefully it will start getting better.

one more thing - was that the same actress who played Kate last week?

Thread