Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I've only read the 1st two posts, since I've only watched the first episode. I really enjoyed it.  I liked the way it ended...setting us up to meet those who I'm assuming will become his "band of merry men".  Marian is a great female character, even though she didn't have a huge role in this episode.  It portrayed her as very strong and loyal to her father and those she loves.  It's always great to see a show...especially one mostly about men, have a strong female in the mix.  I tire easily of the "damsel in distress".  Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this show.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Unfortunately, I unwittingly came across some info I would have rather waited to find out through watching the show.  I was looking up information on one of the actors and caught a glimpse of future storylines.  I hate when that happens!  I know it's not exactly a spoiler, since it's not a new show, but it's new to me, and I don't like to know what's going to happen before it happens.  Thankfully, I only saw one sentence, so not much was spoiled for me.

I've seen episode 2 now and I was right about the "outlaws" in the forest.   I enjoy figuring things like that out.  I'll let you know when I have a chance to watch some more.  I haven't been watching much of anything lately, because of the migraine I had, but maybe next week I'll have a chance to do a little marathon, and at least finish series one.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Good-o!  Looking forward to it.

Thread