52 123
Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i'm really looking to watching this-i missed this last year because i didn't even know it was on.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:01 ]

i've just watched the first episode and i got to admit it was good-i liked how they left first episode of a clif-hanger?.

Episode 1-8

i know people have watch first season but no-one is chatting about it?

So where do we start, Robin managed crew of thives and managed to steal but i suspect marin is going to cause problem-she suppose marry that gisborn which king return but i suspect that was really smart on her part.

As you see avator i'm fan of marlin she really is beautiful but i just don't know i just don't trust her, she good as playing both grisborn and robin, she really teases both men. that starting to annoy me about the character.

Robin is nice guy but i feeling his angry toward grisborn regards what happend to him in the holy war changed him-way willing to murder. That side of him still exist.

Reply 4#4 meljones_83's post

just remember up to marin wedding with grisborn is end of season 1

Reply 1#1 kwargalla's post

i should be finished by tomorrow on this

Reply 1#1 kwargalla's post

Now do you think she's dead?

they can't rid of her?

Reply 6#6 Milks26's post

Yep there is a 3rd season

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

depends on whether you like show that set in 1100-it's very similar Xena Warrior princess Show.

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

her name is lucy griffiths

Season 2 Discussion

Well i have to say that i liked this season a lot better than the first season because the plot got better with having a traitor on robin hood gang made it brillant and i liked the fact that they didn't drag that story-line too long but in in the end by end of season the traitor back on the gang seem a little bit silly but he did rescue them. i Still don't trust him.

Marin we don't know how they are going bring her back but you got 1 thing right i will be watching this when it comes back on bbc as i had no idea about this show until it got added on here, So Guy of Gisborne and marin finally he find out what she is the knight watchman. i got admit i felt bad for him he really love her and she manipulates him for her benefits that something i can't stand in women but i guess you can say ends justify the means. i understand why Guy of Gisborne killed her i mean she broke it heart twice first at wedding than telling him she loves robin put him over the edge-i kind of wish he get another love interest that love him as much as he loves marin-he deserves it. i don't think he's a bad guy.  

I like the fact they used Djaq character a little better made her look a little more femaine in female outfits, Still end of season declare her love to Will was a bit too much information i just hope next season ain't going love-dovy between these two.

Reply 10#10 Milks26's post

i would advise you check it out before it get moved at begaining of April

Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

Here something i found on internet-this response to a letter a fan send to producer about season 2 finale-trust me the letter that wrote too much post on here.
Quote:
I’m sorry you were disappointed by Marian’s death in the final episode of Robin Hood. Our aim was simply to tell the best story we could imagine and create a story that felt engaging and surprising for the audience. We felt that Robin Hood mattered most to our audience, and what mattered most to Robin was Marian...and therein lay the most compelling and dramatic climax to the end of Series 2.

Rest assured that Sir Guy of Gisborne has not got away with killing Marian and evil certainly hasn't prevailed over good. This is something that Sir Guy of Gisborne will have to live with forever and Series 3 will see him struggle with the consequences of Marian's death.

Robin Hood is a returning drama series that we hope will be entertaining families for years to come. In order to achieve this we need to make difficult decisions to ensure the series survives, and that there's room to introduce new characters and new storylines.

The show is made with such passion by everyone involved in the production, so we really hope you will give Series 3 a chance.”

Yours sincerely
Sarah Brandist
Commissioning Editor, Drama

Reply 8#8 kwargalla's post

he did everything for her-now he has nothing more live for.

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Well trust me your in go a ride-Marin is one hell of a women i just didn't like the fact....well if you get second season-read my comment when you finish.

Reply 10#10 meljones_83's post

i have feeling they will bring her back-witchcraft something along these lines.

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

quiz coming today

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

i wouldn't if i was you because i'm going get loads complaints about just wait and see what i have done.

Reply 13#13 superhero's post

She didn't say that she said she would be interested in movies but let just see what happen in 3rd season

ROBIN HOOD Season 3 Discussion

Ok guys the new season start in few hours and it going to be interesting how robin meet brother tuck.

Episode 1

Wasn't really impressed with this episode

52 123
Thread