Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I don't think Teyla's Baby will be evil but more like what Michael wants. I can't wait to see how they explain Beckett.
Awesome. I really like Todd too, But not on the team.

Reply 98#98 gabsimom's post

What do you think to my Beckett killed on atlantis was a replicator and this one is the real macoy theory?

Reply 99#99 casper27's post

We can all wish and dream but we all know this is a replicator who doesn't know he is a replicator like the other repla-team.

Reply 96#96 casper27's post

You took the words right out of my mouth.  My jaw just about hit the floor at the end.

Regarding Teyla's baby, since both parents have the wraith gene, this child is going to have an even stronger ability than  his parents to detect wraith and communicate with them.  We saw a glimpse of that when Teyla was on the wraith ship and took control of the queen.

Too bad about her people.  I hope there's an antidote to what Michael has done to them, so maybe some can be saved.  I was also glad to see Michael again, since I suspected he was behind their disappearance, though I had no idea what his plan was.  I like the idea of removing the wraith's need to feed, but am wondering what there place in the galaxy will be if it happens.

As for Todd, which is a ridiculous name for a wraith BTW, he's growing on me too.  I can't see him ever being part of the team...unless he gets altered and no longer has to feed, but he sure is an interesting character.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 101#101 waterlilybarb's post

Every one is on agreement that ending was shocking-you didn't see it coming

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I love endings like that!

Reply 103#103 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah so do i but i think it's fact that usually sci-fi show audience advanced preview before it happen eg at the start of episode recap what happend previously so i didn't see becket in the previously section part so i had no idea.

i really hope it's not a replicator that be upsetting for whole team

loved line 'what took you guys so long'   

Reply 104#104 bala's post

That just goes to show that they can keep a secret if they want to.  We knew he would be returning from the promos at the beginning of the season, but we had no idea how or when.  It was great!

Unless the Carson that died was unknowingly a replicator, I can't see how this one can be anything but.

And that line was an awesome way to end the episode.

I loved this show! I was shocked at the ending and I can't believe we have to wait a whole week! I hope it's the real Carson and not a replicator but at this point I don't care as long as he stays.

Reply 106#106 sbartist1989's post

I'm with you.  I miss our Scottish doctor...especially since he's really Canadian.

do you think he will stay?

I can't see it but as Barb said they seem pretty good at keeping secrets.

Reply 109#109 casper27's post

only 2 episodes left

i can't wait to see part 2 after last week

The Kindred Part 2 Trailer *Big Spoilers*

Wow is all I have to say can't wait.

Reply 112#112 casper27's post

do you have to do that?

It's there if you want to view it, don't press play.

Reply 114#114 casper27's post

temptation is still there

I am so glad he wasn't a replicator. Poor Teyla, I hope they don't kill off her baby. Most likely Michael will steal her baby. Teyla will be rescued but without her son. Then next season we  will meet him as a 10 year old or as a man calling Michael his father. What do you guys think. And what is going on with Weir?

Reply 116#116 gabsimom's post

yep so was i but clone is something question will they find a cure- i have no idea what next season will bring but unless baby has ablity grow up like vala kids i think 10 year gap will not make much sense because in those 10 years how many people will change in Atlantis they can't very well jump 10 years in one season.

Thread