Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

look like people don't use this topic any more

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

What do you think ronin and doctor hooking up?

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

I didn't even pick up on the calling dibs on the 3rd sister. There was no mention of a full break up but as you said I think we can safely assume it's on the back burner for the time been. Quite sad for Rodney although I think they will re kindle it later.
What a brat but funny with it I thought. Rodney's face when she blamed him for eating the chocolate bar was classic oh and the picture at the end
Good call on the Adria link I was thinking all the way through that she actually reminded me of a young Vala.
Not a bad episode but like Barb said the plot wasn't too hard to figure out.

**SPOILERS - 4x15 - Outcast**

good episode but i can't believe i missed she was a replicator

Reply 67#67 bala's post

They do, but I think Tina had been creating weekly episode discussion threads and then merging them into this one.  That way anyone not up to the latest episode wouldn't have anything spoiled.

As for this new episode, I was suspicious of the girl, but it didn't even dawn on me that she was a replicator.  I liked the way they gave her a decent ending though.
I would have really liked to see more of Sheppard's interaction with his brother.  And, i's probably just me, but I don't remember knowing that John was divorced.  It wasn't a shock considering the type of work he does, but I honestly have no recollection of it ever being mentioned before...but my memory isn't as sharp as it once was.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

That because he never talk about the divorce every time we see him he's in dangerous situation can you imagine in middle of fighting Wraith btw i'm divorce-the thing is we don't see what character do off duty-every episodes shows them fighting some sort of enemy.

i think that why they do these type of episodes to give background on the characters history.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

ROFL!  Thank you for making me laugh!  The image of Sheppard stopping mid-battle to chat about his personal life is ridiculous.  I thought maybe I had missed his mentioning it previously.  

I'm sure that will help put me on the road to recovery from this flu bug, because they do say that laughter is the best medicine...though the Tylenol doesn't hurt either.

Reply 84#84 waterlilybarb's post

i would say it's ridiculous- if you think that's funny can you imagine if he called a time-out that would be more amusing.

SPOILER-4X16 Discussion

This was a fantastic 3 character story-line and it nice to see them actually trying to work together , Rodney did a fantastic job holding on to the rope i just couldn't believe how much pain he was in, those rope burn on this hand look nasty but Sam sometimes i wonder what she's think , she's the most experience person on these type of mission and she actually gets injuried herself, you would think she would know better. it was nice that Sheppard didn't have rescue them and there were some great moment in this episode.

Was it just me or was that new Doctor making a pass at Rodney at end of the episode. i'm really enjoying the fact they really using her more this season than last but it sometimes wonder who she going end up in pervious episode it was Ronin and now it could Mckay because he saved her life. it coming across to this character is a bit flirt.

Reply 86#86 bala's post

I know what you mean Bala. When she hit on Rodney my jaw dropped. But I wouldn't look to much into it. She was a bit of a party girl and flirting is just a form of flattery in that scene, Doesn't mean she wants to snog. I think Sam got hurt so that the other 2 could shine. I mean you would would consider both of them weak and for Sam to save the day. I really wanted it to end with them going to the village and telling those Kids parent what happen

Reply 87#87 gabsimom's post

It was a good episode but i think she's just grateful Rodney saved her life. she just repay the favour by being nice but your right i don't think it will go anywhere.

Reply 86#86 bala's post

TRIO was certainly the right title for this episode.

Just finished watching it and I really enjoyed it too.  It's kind of nice that the last couple episodes have been about only 2 or 3 characters.  It allows us to see different sides of them.  I agree with Tina that they most likely had Sam get injured so the other two would have to get them out.  And it was nice to see Rodney man up a bit more.  He can be very whiny at times, but this episode let us see the more masculine, protective side of him.  It was funny though when they were playing the who would you rather game.  He was so reluctant at first, which is understandable, but hilarious when he got into it and picked Job Stewart over Steve Carell or Stephen Colbert. lol

I was shocked when the doc asked Rodney for a drink too, but think it's definitely more of a flirtation.  She had a real chemistry with Ronon and if she's really going to get together with anyone, I would bet on him.

I also was hoping to see them go to the village at the end.  Those kids were brats!  It would have been priceless if Rodney got to tell their parents what they did.

i noticed tonight episode has already been added to the site?

Really, Teal'c is in this one. I am gonna watch it now Thanks.

Reply 91#91 gabsimom's post

i just can't believe it-i going watch after i finish all  the voting.

Reply 91#91 gabsimom's post

i just finished watching i can tell you it was fantastic episode i liked how ronin and teal'c worked together it was a dream come true having these two work together fighting but that still didn't answer who was the better figher after 1 hour but i suppose they had respect for each other at the end.

Midway - 4x17

I loved this episode!  It was great to see Teal'c...and his hair was very cool...especially the white streak on the side.

I was wondering if we would get the answer to Craig's question as to who would win in a fight.  We didn't, but now I think it might be a draw.  They were very evenly matched.  

It was great to see them have to work together and there were some truly funny moments.  Ronon telling Teal'c that he says "Indeed" a lot, and Teal'c not even realizing it was priceless!   Also, when Teal'c said he would like to have a weapon like Ronon's...the response, "Get in line" was good.

It was nice to see the SGC again, and I liked that they made the Wraith a big threat once again...especially to Earth.  It will be interesting to see what happens next.  Teyla must be ready to have that baby any time, since she looked about ready to pop.  I liked too how Sheppard seemed truly surprised when she intimated that she wouldn't be returning to active duty after the birth.  Can't wait until this week's episode airs.

4X18

Well another great episode, it's good to see Michael again it been some time since he made an appearance on the show, i have feel micheal is love with taylor but what are recycling the stargate storyline? baby that evil-come on we already had this with Vala now you think the viewers are going to not notice that?.

but the ending-no f****ing way, that's the last person i expected to see   

Reply 95#95 bala's post

OMG I know what you mean caught me by surprise and I knew it was sort of coming..
Do you think Tyla's people are all on the ship as hybrid's or just her bloke??
Teyla can still kick arse even when heavely pregnant, I bet that guy ws a bit embarrassed got wooped by a pregnent bird
I actually like TODD he is growing on me, he might even get a place on the team one day!!! Stranger things have happened.

Reply 96#96 casper27's post

Well i wonder how they going explain this?

TODD-i doubt there seem allies rather than enemy only when they need each other.

Thread