Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 4-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sheppard did great playing bad/good.?

i'm guessing it gave him a chance to pretend to be evil-i think he really enjoyed play his evil side.

i wasn't impressed crystal thing-i felt it was too predictable

Just watched episode 5 - Travelers

Great episode.  For those who were worrying Amanda Tapping would take over the show, this episode shows there no fear of that.  

It's a Sheppard-centric episode, with only Rodney, Teyla, Ronon & Lorne appearing, apart from the guests.  It's quite possible we'll see these folks, known to us simply as Travelers, again...which would prove interesting.  Of course Sheppard, our resident "Captain Kirk", meets another "hot" alien, while Rodney complains that he only ever gets captured by wraith.

That's all I've got for now...I'm REALLY tired and in a bit of a .
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #22 waterlilybarb's post

This really was a great episode. But I am not to sure about this alliance. Maybe they will be the next big and bad. Also someone has had to find a way to shield their planet from the wraith. And what about a new alien race. this season is getting good and Atlantis has already been renewed for another season.

Teyla is Pregnant!

Just watched the latest episode. So good. Everyone lost their memory over a common illness suffered by children in the Pegasus galaxy. I know this was a filler episode but I just loved it. Rodney in love with Katie is the sweetest thing. I believe this next episode coming we find out Teyla is pregnant. Who is the father? I am guessing Micheal the wraith or Dr.Zelenka

Reply #24 gabsimom's post

Well this was good episode it was very good filler episode it really kept you on toes in sense you were wondering what's happening and tayla is pregnant didn't know this but you got me intrested.i loved ronin shot sheppard

are you ever going set a quiz for this show-or will you just contiue with SG-1 until you reach last episode than stargate Atlantis?.

Reply #25 bala's post

Fun Atlantis Quizes are coming soon. Thanks for asking.

4x07 (spoilers if not seen)

wow what a episode, i will start with Taylor and dr kellier, i mean i really like this episode it was taylor centred and the fact she was on her own with no team and bad aliens made this episode quite good, we got pure adulated taylor-killing merciful without any problem was interesting-we always though she's a good fighter but we know that she has no problem killing those people. it kind of makes her more interesting. it really shows what she capable of becoming.

another thing i liked about this episode we learn a lot about dr.kellier i mean we hardly know anything this episode was perfect way to see what type of person she is-after eating disgusting thing i felt bad for her but she had no choice.

shocking revelation

Reply #27 bala's post

Teyla was awesome this episode. I am glad Dr. Keller was forced to overcome her fears and face what it takes to survive. I think she learned some things about herself. I guess that guy is part of the new big and bad. How did He disappear again. Especially after what Dr. Keller did to him.

Reply #28 gabsimom's post

he simple sneaking away remember he said 'i've got high tolerance to pain'

4x07 - Something We Need To Talk About

At the end of the episode, Teyla is in the infirmary. The doctor comes in and says "...you don't have a concussion, but after looking at your tests, there's something we need to talk about." What could it be? Something good or bad? An illness or disease?

What do you think?

My guess is that she's pregnant.
That's enough to make me LOL... out loud.

Reply #1 camarin7's post

All the spoilers I have read have all said she is indeed pregnant. No one could guess the father though. I guess now we know. Wasn't Teyla just awesome this last episode? Also check out the season 4 discussion thread.

Reply #2 gabsimom's post

I wouldn't have thought pregnant, though it did cross my mind.  I would have guessed something in her brain, since the doc had said she had concussion.  What do I know?

I'll go check out the discussion thread.

Reply #28 gabsimom's post

I, too, was glad to learn a bit more about Dr. Keller in this episode.  She's definitely going to have to toughen up in order to survive...and she's well on her way.  Teyla was amazing!  Her skills as a warrior just get better.  It's good to see a female character that is so strong while maintaining femininity.

I wonder what race that guy is really from?  If his disappearance is indeed due to his high tolerance for pain then his race will be a new force to reckoned with.  Hopefully they are the ones that have captured the Athosians.  Teyla seems now ready to take on the galaxy in a quest to find her people.  If she is indeed pregnant she'll be even more determined to find them, as I'm certain the father must be the fellow with which she has recently "kindled more than friendship".  

I can't wait for the next episode!

Told you she was pregnant  Ok the vision of the city being destroyed here is my theory: It was really the replicator city and they changed the base code to make them destoy themselves. Where are Teyla's people?

ok did i miss an eppy, when was teal'c at atlantis???
Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have COOKIES!!!!!!

Reply #32 mamaeyeore's post

I must of missed it too because I don't remember that either.

hmmmm...maybe they are ahead of us...you know how some places see shows before us?!?!?

i found on sci-fi q&a with ronan that teal'c will be on with him.............

[ Last edited by  mamaeyeore at 11-19-2007 04:24 ]

Reply #34 mamaeyeore's post

Really I posted earlier in this thread that it would be cool to see them together. Teal'c did appear for a few minutes this season in an Atlantis Episode but It was only for a few minutes and he was at the SGC.

Reply #35 gabsimom's post

from what i saw Teal'c n Ronan fight, and in another part Ronan says you say Indeed alot...lmao i wonder if anyone really did count how many times he's said that

does anyone know how far in advance the tape the shows???   cause she just had her first baby, not sure when but i saw a prego pic of her.....................

hahaha   found it............

In June 2007, the producers of "Stargate Atlantis" confirmed that Rachel was expecting her first child. The pregnancy has been written into the storyline.[1]. She recently gave birth to a boy, the name is yet to be known.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Luttrell

[ Last edited by  mamaeyeore at 11-20-2007 20:58 ]

i also found out that  4x15 is when teal'c comes to atlantis and carson will appear 4x 18 & 19   just in case anyone is wondering...i cant wait, i do miss carson    

Thread