Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 56#56 spratt89's post

not really it's only been 1 season

Episode 4

That wasn't as good as i expected

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

i know it rather confusing-anyone figure out who she is?

I actually really liked this episode. So Alison was a member of Johns resistance team & Cameron is a robot made to look like her. I guess her "memories" are really Alisons from what Cameron learned from her.

The question is, did John send her back thinking she was Alison or Cameron? If he did send her back as Cameron then he must have re-programmed her. If she was Alison, then Cameron fooled them all.

Great twist !!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - T-1001 comes out of Urinal

Episode 5

50 minute episode

Episode 5

This episode isn't bad. I especially liked the part where John finally got to sorta fight back. Sarah goes to rescue a child which surprisingly was concerned more about his book report than seeing his mother again. weird. The "being-in-the-house-alone" did show that Marty was kind of you can count on kid but still.. he's still a kid. overall this episode had a nice story. Now! On serious matters, FOX is considering cancelling the show because it doesn't have enough views, I think the problem is people or maybe viewers were expecting to see more metal than skin in this TV Show. However, they must have stopped reading after TERMINATOR because after that says The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The Terminators does make the TV Show cool but its really supposed to be about Sarah Connor.

Some parts of this episode were just put together so well, and it truly was one of the best this season

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

i completely agree with you

first preview doesn't work

Episode 6

Excellent story-line it not often a show show a sentimental side but it was fantastic i think the female T-model fight was the best bit. . So maybe this guy came help them deal with the emotional problem they have in their lives but doesn't find it funny that she was just few feet away from john and she didn't even realise it.

Terminator: 2x07

Another great episode i glad it's back

Promo for next episode

Looks like a good episode to come

Reply 71#71 spratt89's post

i'm thinking that might be last episode?

i hope not

Terminator: 2x08

It was great episode and i love the P.O.V style episode

Terminator: 2x09

this was a strange episode

promo

Thread