Thread
Printable Version

Terminator: T.S.C.C General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

here promo

Yay!

I'm excited
House: Okay, you two grab some scalpels and settle this like doctors.

Reply 3#3 dem479's post

Well I'm also looking forward to it as well but i don't like the fact that there making cameron into baddie-there shouldn't do that it's too early for her to become a bad guy.

Here are some more

I was trying to figure out who the red headed girl is because I knew I recognised her. It's Shirley Manson from Garbage.

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

never heard of her

i have heard of Garbage.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

She's from Scotland

i am kind of looking forward to it, as i thought the first season was stange to me

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

what was so strange about it

interview

i just added a countdown at the top of this topic

cool countdown

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

yeah i found others for other show but half of them don't work properly

thats a shame

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

it down to the coding-some people don't know put right on the site so it doesn't work

i am getting ready to watch the second season, from seeing the promos i think i might like it

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

only 4 days until it's on the site

ok - so i got bored and thought i'd re-watch season 1 before season 2 starts and i just found out i missed a whole episode!! i have know idea how but i completely missed ep 6.  and it was brilliant - great way to introduce derek and give us a sneak peak at his life in the future.  my main question is what did they do to him in the basement??? so curious about that - hopefully they'll tell in the new season and we'll see more into his past / john's future and see more of kyle.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

can't wait the promo's look amazing!! in one though it looks like cameron goes bad..... i wonder if they're gonna flip the switch on her?  also if sara's ex gonna be around more?  i hope so, i like the dynamic he brings making her see a bit more regular with wants & needs for her self not just john's future.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Thread