Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply #9 5o5azazo's post

You can earn point's by posting helpful posts and joining in discussions & playing games. Then have those points converted to VIP points (you can only have them converted in variables of "10"), you'll need to earn at least 10 point's before you can convert them. You can also donate to the site and get a VIP membership pretty quickly and you can watch 50 regular shows(2pts)  for $10 or 100 animated shows(1pt) for $10. The more you donate the more points you get $10=100pts, $20=240pts, $30=390pts etc... They now have a new option for $29-you have unlimited for 30 days. This link will tell you all about becoming a member

VIP Membership Tips

Earn your first points by going here and introducing yourself
Welcome and Introduction Thread

Welcome!!

Reply #8 gypsiegirl66's post

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but this is the official word from TV Guide's Ask Ausiello:

Question: Please tell us why Sarah Wayne Callies isn't returning to Prison Break. We fans have the right to know. The Michael-Sara relationship is the only reason I watch.— Lisa
Ausiello: Well, you probably shouldn't waste your time petitioning the network to bring her back, since reliable sources tell me that it was her decision not to return to the show following her maternity leave. As I said last week, I'll have much more to say on this whole matter in the coming weeks. In related news, Callies' spokesperson confirms that the actress gave birth to a baby girl, Keala, in July.

from TV Guide:  http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #11 waterlilybarb's post

Barb, it would be really great if you could post a link to that article. Thx.

edit by waterlilybarb: Check again...I added it for you.

Am I the only one who doesn't care if Sara returns???? /waits for the rotten fruit to start flying
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #13 silver1978's post

I dont really mind that Sara isnt returning. I always thought her character was rather weak.

If they are looking for a new love interest for Michael, I would happily volunteer if it means getting them out of a pinch .

I'm not actually watching it at the moment as I'm storing up the episodes so that I can have a good long stint when I do watch.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #14 trulee's post

Well, I must say I liked Sarah (obviously) and I know that Calles can be strong actor and could have brought a lot to show. I was expecting that this season, where her character might have the writing to do so. However, now that the season has started, I'm just as excited with or with out her.
As far as the, Saving Sarah petition, that was something I saw on another site and thought would be a fun thing to add to the PB Board. I admit, I was shocked, when I first heard of her leaving and she'll definitely be missed by me. However, now I'm kind of excited, at the many prospects it gives the show. There are now, so many different avenues to explore and that makes me very happy!!

Reply #15 gypsiegirl66's post

Let's discuss the latest episode-Lincoln is an idiot i mean rescue someone unless take a gun and back-up instead of going on your own-missed his chance. i still have no idea how he's going ecape but after 3 episodes i getting a bit bored of the show. unless something major happends in next 2 episode I'm thinking of leaving this show.

Prison Break 3x04 SPOILERS ALERT

Oh my. Did I call that one or what? A head? ewwwwww

Will Michael be angry at Linc for not telling him?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #1 silver1978's post

Yeah, I was pretty sure, that it was going to be Sarah's head in that box too. Michael is going to be enraged, devastated and heartbroken!! He is going to be out for revenge, an emotion that we really haven't seen from him yet. They have gone far past killing her, slaughtering her like that, was an unspeakable act. They may think that because they are "The Company", they can do this and have no repercussions, but as before that are totally underestimating Michael in every way.

Is it really her head? Is there any any any chance at all that she is still alive?? OH please let her be alive. Its her an Michaels chemistry that makes the show for me! They are one of the hottest couples on television and to see them go is just so sad and devastating!!

Reply #3 Sara's post

No, I am pretty sure it was really her head unless they go all sci-fi on us.

I hope they don't make Michael all sappy. I can see him playing a cold hard revenge out and grieving later. Honestly, I always felt their relationship was kind of contrived and odd.
E. E. Cummings

Killer her in that way was totally uncalled for. Hopefully Michael will end "The Company" once and for all!

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsiegirl66 at 10-10-2007 06:44
Yeah, I was pretty sure, that it was going to be Sarah's head in that box too. Michael is going to be enraged, devastated and heartbroken!! He is going to be out for revenge, an emotion that we really ...
I can't wait for Michael to find out. The whole getting revenge thing would be a blast...
I understand why Linc didn't tell him right away, not so sure that Mike would though.
I just hope that Sara could guest star last episode or so, like they could fake her death like they did Terrance Steadman! *god, please oh please I hope so*

yep she's dead and reason why he didn't tell his brother is because than he would give-up and not escape but 1 question-fence that beening eroded surely guard would notice it?

I'm glad the SWC-discussion is finally put to rest. I liked the way they handled it.

Of course Linc didn't have the heart to tell Michael right away. It's gonna be a horrible moment. How do you break that sort of news to a loved one? I'd have to think about that long and hard, too. Revenge will be sweet, though.

The love-interest they were talking about - for Michael!? Totally hating that idea. Not because I'm a MiSa fanatic... I just think that Linc deserves some lurrrve! After all he's been through - slammer, death chair scare, loss of Lisa and Veronica --- it's high time.

I think the whole avengement side of Mike will be brilliant. In my opinion Linc didn't tell Mike because he needs him to break out so LJ can be saved, this is his son after all, if he tells Mike while he's in there, there's a good chance that he will just go into meltdown, whistler won't get out and LJ will die too. I'd imagine it's killing him to have to lie to his brother, but it has to be done.

I really think they need to forget about a new love interest of Mike. If they do that, it just undermines him and how he felt about Sara !

i am pretty sure Sara's dead and i think Michael is getting suspicious. i think the reason why Linc didnt tell him is because he is afraid that Michael will be too upset to even think of finishing the plan to help L.J.

But linc cannot hide the truth forever and i am sure that in the coming episode he will tell Mike.
Poor Sara.

Prison Break 305 (spoiler if not seen)

After a two-week break many PB fans were disappointed with Episode 5. The story slowed down, there was hardly any tension.

It seemed as if we'd seen the best scenes in the promo-trailer. T-Bag and "the nun" - yay! We want to see T-Bag bailing that broad out and kicking Lechero in the nuts. But other than that?

The Whistler storyline is moving way too slow. We aren't stupid. We knew from day one that Whistler wasn't some birdwatching fisherman, ferchrissakes. What gives?

The guard shooting at Michael. Hell, who believes that Michael would be shot dead or lose an eye or get seriously hurt? Nobody, that's who. So there wasn't much tension from that, either. Had they shot at Whistler or punished him with solitary, we'd be worried. But no, nothing happened. Maybe it was a first for PB that the enemy was stupid. What made this show interesting in the past was that the enemy was always smart. A worthy opponent.

Sloppy direction/editing to boot. Take Susan B. Anthony's phone convo with Linc. Intercut. Susan sitting in some streetcafé, the street soaking wet. Cut to Linc saying a sentence or two. Back to Susan - streets are now basically dry, only a few small puddles of water left.

Makes you wonder what took them so long to shoot that scene??? I thought the wet street looked great. Different from all the sweat and heat, a nice break.

Next week no PB - again, as far as I know.... damn sports game.

Hope I'm wrong. I want to see the much praised epi 6. I want to see some action, I want to know wtf the deal is with Whistler before I run out of patience and I want to see T-Bag again. PB needs some action!

yeah but there are about to escape only few more episode until the actual break-out but i agree this season has been a disappointment i really do hope this is the last season but who knows

Episode 6 will not air this Monday, but it did say that next Monday there will be a two hour episode so hopefully that will be full of action finally

Thread