Thread
Printable Version

Prison Break Season 2-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

omg omg omg...it looks awesome...Jst amazing...I'm guessing the lady in the beginning is Betty Crocker...
Can't wait for it to start     this was great though Thanks...

- KiKi -

E5caping Pr|5on Wa5 Ju5t The Beginning... E5caping The Country I5 Now The Priority...
-- PB ManHunt --

3 More days to go!! Time to get out the bib to catch the drool
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

i've heard that lincoln will have a couple of love interests this season while his brother is in jail.

Reply #16 hunter457's post

Lets face it after all he's been through, no-one would begrudge him a little love action.  There will need to be a few lighter less depressing moments in the show.  Sona prison doesnt exactly look like a holiday camp.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #17 trulee's post

i can't believe it only another 4 more days until we see new episode-i already seen 4 preview clips on tv.com-it look good.

Reply #15 silver1978's post

I am so psyched, I have re-watch PB 1 & 2..... I am ready fo PB 3!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

another 1 more day

Are we all excited???? It's going to get a lot busier around here soon!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #21 silver1978's post

well with IBJ annoucement on the new forum I'm sure everyone is happy

The 17th

YES THE 17TH

Prison Break 3 Starting NOW!!

PRISON BREAK 3

STARTING NOW!!

8pm EDT

This was in the US on FOX TV

OMG

the first 20 mins look great!!!

Not bad.  It started out sort of slow but came together nicely.

Yeah. i cant wait to watch it.

It was OK. Lots of build-up and foundation building in this episode, but thats to be expected. But, the boys till look hot
E. E. Cummings

I enjoyed it, like everyone is already saying lots of scenes being set but still good!

Cant say much for the "boys" as you put it but I thought the nun was quite hot

Reply #6 rhys7497's post

the nun-i can't believe that i think new boss man might be interesting and do think he will escape and it got me hooked.

nice to see you rhys-been a long time since you post anything-thought you forgot about this place

I thought the whole episode was excellent and am on the edge of my seat for next weeks too. I was biting my nails b4 they pulled back that sheet in the morgue and was relived, that it wasn't Sarah under it! I think that, all this business with her leaving the show. Just might be media hype........at least I'm hoping (fingers crossed XX)  

hey guys how can i be a vip member?????i need to watch prison break

Thread