Thread
Printable Version

Points with Amazon gift card

Points with Amazon gift card

Hello,
Can I still buy points with Amazon gift card?
How many points will I receive for a $50 gift card please?

Thanks 

Reply 1#1 gwerk44's post

Here's the info: 50USD Amazon.com Gift Card, you will get 1080pts(600pts*180%) from this post.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Amazon Card

It doesn't seem a lot of activity is going on on these boards. Someone in June asked about the Amazon Gift card. I just bought one too, so I want to make sure it is still a thing for the viptv site. The moderator we send the gift card to: LBJedward@gmail.com hasn't been on this site since January. Please let me know currently if it is still a thing. And how to make my account get the points? Thanks,
HK

Giftcard

If you use the link in the post above your, you can follow the instructions to apply your giftcard.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

$25 amazon gift card sent

Sat, Jan 7, 7:00 AM gift card was received by LBJedward@gmail.com but i have still not received my points.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Quote:
Originally posted by munch at 10-1-2023 16:59 Sat, Jan 7, 7:00 AM gift card was received by LBJedward@gmail.com but i have still not received my points.
I have passed your details on to our Admin to address this issue.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Amazon gift card purchased - no credits added

I sent an amazon gift card of $10 to LBJedward@gmail.com 2 days ago . I am still waiting for him to transfer my viewing credits. I have run out Please assist

I need reimbursing for the amazon gift card of $10 that was sent to LBJedward@gmail.com. I sent it on Thursday 16th. If he is not going to transfer the money into viewing credits, I need the money back. Thank you

I need reimbursing for the amazon gift card of $10 that was sent to LBJedward@gmail.com. I sent it on Thursday 16th. If he is not going to transfer the money into viewing credits, I need the money back. Thank you

Does anyone ever read these posts?/

Why am I getting no response I sent an Amazon gift card to LBJedward@gmail.com over a week ago. Still waiting for the viewing credits or to be reimbursed. I also sent a personal message oa week ago. That is still unread

Reply 10#10 anneastlake's post

Hello Sorry for the troubles you have had in getting your credits. Have you heard anything from Lbj yet?

Thread