Thread
Printable Version

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

They HAVE ruined it, the production is so crap I quit watching the show 10 minutes into the pilot. I hate it.

Reply 105#105 spratt89's post

exactly, too much CGI, and seems like it was filmed by a bunch of teenagers who just got hold of a camera. You will know what i mean when u see the pilot, one of the scenes in the beginning where he is running out of the building thru a stair case. It BAD. Really BAD.

the whole thing is a bit tooo much.

Reply 109#109 bala's post

yes i have. And the first 10-15 of the pilot was enuf for me to hit shift+delete.

Reply 111#111 bala's post

do the right thing bala.

Reply 113#113 bala's post

Not possible,as I already have 6 hours worth of watching queued up with my other shows. i quit watching My Name Is Earl last week cause it didn't do it for me anymore. Im all about quality and more than happy to giving the axe to any show if it doesn't live up to my expectations.

Reply 115#115 bala's post

haha, yeah its sunday and monday for me. and friday ofcourse, cause we got the office

stop talking good about this show, ur tempting me to watch it once again. NEVER!

haha yeah. by the way, prison break is picking up well the past few episodes. but i never mind oth. i got a special place in my heart for that show. and a special place for payton

Reply 124#124 bala's post

yeah, the 10th episode was awesome. how certain characters hated each other, and are now mourning for one another.

Thread