40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

the race at the start was fantastic

in all a good episode, don't think as good as the first but there were some parts in this that were great to watch

Episode 3

This was a ok episode, glad that Zoe went on this one and not Sarah

the best part was the car coming out of the water

Episode 4

The start of this episode was good, i like when it turned from a van back into the normal car mode, i loved the way that got the information from the bad guy, Getting poisoned was a nice touch to the episode, Michael having to tell the truth was good, overall this episode was the best episode of the season.

NBC grants 'Knight Rider' season order

Knight Rider has been handed a full-season order by NBC, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The action-drama, a remake of David Hasselhoff's hit '80s series, has received the green light for nine more episodes, taking its inaugural season to 22 instalments.

Knight Rider has experienced a critical drubbing and less than solid ratings since debuting in September. The last episode pulled in 7.65 million viewers.

The pickup is NBC's first full-season order for a new series. The Mentalist (CBS), Fringe (Fox) and 90210 (The CW) have also been granted a full first season.

Episode 5

I really liked this episode, i liked him going undercover, the car being in yet another different type, and i loved the ending.

how have they ruined it

Well i think that it might be true, but you cant exactly make it the same way as before, because that would make it rubbish

Episode 6

What a fantastic episode

NBC to reboot 'Knight Rider'

NBC will completely overhaul its Knight Rider continuation.

The show, recently granted a season order by NBC, will drop three of its cast regulars - Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Yancey Arias and Bruce Davison - and draw more parallels with its '80s predecessor.

Showrunner Gary Scott Thompson told The Hollywood Reporter: "It's a reboot. We're moving away from the terrorist-of-the-week formula and closer to the original, making it a show about a man and his car going out and helping more regular people, everymen."

The rejigged Knight Rider will debut as a two-parter in January, with the first part slated to air after a Sunday night NFL match and the second on the following Wednesday.

The show will not add any new cast regulars, instead focusing on the characters of Mike (Justin Bruening), Sarah (Deanna Russo), Billy (Paul Campbell), Zoe (Smith Cho) and KITT.

yes they did as far as i know

maybe they did but did not say anything

NBC Puts the Brakes on Knight Rider

Inside sources confirm that NBC has decided not to order any more episodes of Knight Rider this season and will close production after the cast and crew complete the 17th episode, which is filming this week.
So will the show live on to see a season two? Find out...
According to sources close to the series, there is no official kill order on Knight Rider, so the future of the show depends almost entirely the ratings for the remaining 10 unaired episodes. The decision on season two will come next year.
As you may have heard, NBC has been working under KITT's hood for a while now, trying to rev up the ratings. Bruce Davison, Yancey Arias and Sydney Tamiia Poitier were let go earlier this year in an effort to tighten and brighten storylines.
What do you think of this news? Based on the fan emails we get, many of you are watching and enjoying this series. But you'll need to help spread the word among your friends if you want this series to stick around.

Knight Rider coming to an end?

After a less than stellar showing this Fall and rumors of a revamp... um, on the revamp... inside sources are now saying that NBC's Knight Rider remake is about to get totaled. I'm told the network has cut the series' original order by four episodes, slating its final hour to air February 25th, and though they're not commenting on the show's future, word is, there isn't one. And with that, KITT will go back into retirement for real this time.

Source: http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2008/12/exclusive-knigh.html

am looking forward to this coming back on just to see if its any better

I forgot that too.

Episode 12 Knight To King's Pawn

It started off well honestly because it was surprising to see KITT getting shut down. I thought it was the beginning of a new plot. The storyboard was going well, until going to the last last part of the episode when the show down of KARR came into place. Wait, also before that, the travelling was done so quickly. One minute Sarah is in Hawaii and the next minute she is with Michael?!?. Dos it really take that short to reach from Hawaii to Los Angeles?

RACING TO THE FINISH

Episode 14

Have to admit this show is getting better over the last few episodes and I just hope that this run of good episodes continue, the episode itself was brilliant to watch

Have to agree that the show is getting better over last 5 episdoes

40 12
Thread