Thread
Printable Version

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 160#160 gabsimom's post

it's K.A.R.R not C.A.R

Reply 161#161 bala's post

KITT looked a bit battered after destroying KARR

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

how comes karr can turn into a robot but kitt can't?

Reply 163#163 bala's post

It is more like transformer than Knight Rider

Reply 164#164 codebreaker's post

Sarah is rich

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-15-2009 17:57  
Do you think that Knight Rider (2008) might be in the next new shows to be added
Yes look like you were right -let hope right episode uploaded

Reply 166#166 bala's post

I am up to date so as long as new episodes are right i will be OK

Reply 167#167 codebreaker's post

Same here but at least i got rita rocks, garry and reba to keep me busy

Reply 161#161 bala's post

You know what I meant, K.A.R.R. was a military operation and that's why he was more advance in that way. KITT was an experiment to better enhance KARR and was considered inferior.

Reply 169#169 gabsimom's post

Ok i hadn't thought of that  

i'm  thinking create another non-spoiler topic?

Reply 168#168 bala's post

I am up to date with Rita Rocks and Crash

Episode 12 Knight To King's Pawn

I made a change to see Kitt damaged

Racing to the Finish

Episode 12 Knight To King's Pawn

It started off well honestly because it was surprising to see KITT getting shut down. I thought it was the beginning of a new plot. The storyboard was going well, until going to the last last part of the episode when the show down of KARR came into place. Wait, also before that, the travelling was done so quickly. One minute Sarah is in Hawaii and the next minute she is with Michael?!?. Dos it really take that short to reach from Hawaii to Los Angeles?

RACING TO THE FINISH

episode 12

thanks for the quiz, gabsimom. now our curiousity is satisfied and we never, never, NEVER need to see this show again! i remember fondly that the original series was one of the few shows we were allowed to watch growing up and clips that i've seen of it now are wonderfully ridiculous but this version is just blegh and boring -- alright, i do have to admit that the evil transformer was pretty hilarious

racing to the finish
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Racing to the finish

This was an excellent eps. I have been watching this series every week and am glad the the Show is back to what it used to be.

FLAG is back!!! It shows how a good thing can always come back.

Racing to the finish!

this show isn't really my thing, if it hadn't been for the quiz I probably would have stopped watching it after five minutes or so.

Reply 176#176 Mnemosyne's post

Why is people don't like it ?

Racing to the Finish

This episode was probably alright I guess for fans of the show but this show really is not that good at all. The acting is terrible and the timing of the dialogue is horrible. Its like the new 90210 with cool gadgets - and KITT`s voice is soooo weak.  I cant believe this show will last long at all. With so much improved technology today, its a shame that the original Knight Rider was far better. They dont even show KITT leaving the ground when he Turbo Boosts, you just see him floating in the air - how cheap. In the original, they even found a way to make it look good. Not a very good show at all IMO.

Reply 178#178 LaveticusPrime's post

it going cancelled after 17 episodes

I really enjoy  Knight Rider, although I have yet to see the previous 3 so I was shocked to learn of Charles' death.

Racing to the finish
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Thread