Thread
Printable Version

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

stop talking good about this show, ur tempting me to watch it once again. NEVER!

Reply 121#121 J708's post

Well new episode was awful-it went back romantic relationship that made me sick

haha yeah. by the way, prison break is picking up well the past few episodes. but i never mind oth. i got a special place in my heart for that show. and a special place for payton

Reply 123#123 J708's post

well there only few more episode for prison break

Reply 124#124 bala's post

yeah, the 10th episode was awesome. how certain characters hated each other, and are now mourning for one another.

Reply 125#125 J708's post

we have a prison break fourm you know

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... page%3D1&page=7

if anyone seen new episode i have one question did 4 people get away -we see them drive away while leader hold  micheal hostage?.

yes they did as far as i know

Reply 128#128 spratt89's post

doesn't that seem odd?

maybe they did but did not say anything

NBC Puts the Brakes on Knight Rider

Inside sources confirm that NBC has decided not to order any more episodes of Knight Rider this season and will close production after the cast and crew complete the 17th episode, which is filming this week.
So will the show live on to see a season two? Find out...
According to sources close to the series, there is no official kill order on Knight Rider, so the future of the show depends almost entirely the ratings for the remaining 10 unaired episodes. The decision on season two will come next year.
As you may have heard, NBC has been working under KITT's hood for a while now, trying to rev up the ratings. Bruce Davison, Yancey Arias and Sydney Tamiia Poitier were let go earlier this year in an effort to tighten and brighten storylines.
What do you think of this news? Based on the fan emails we get, many of you are watching and enjoying this series. But you'll need to help spread the word among your friends if you want this series to stick around.

Reply 131#131 spratt89's post

Honestly i think means the show won't get a second season

Reply 131#131 spratt89's post

Quote:
According to The Hollywood Reporter, NBC has informed the show's cast and crew that the 17th episode, to air on February 25, will be the last of the season.
SOURCE

This latest i should guess they will cancel this show

i have already stopped watching this show.

Reply 134#134 gyki98's post

i don't blame you

Knight Rider coming to an end?

After a less than stellar showing this Fall and rumors of a revamp... um, on the revamp... inside sources are now saying that NBC's Knight Rider remake is about to get totaled. I'm told the network has cut the series' original order by four episodes, slating its final hour to air February 25th, and though they're not commenting on the show's future, word is, there isn't one. And with that, KITT will go back into retirement for real this time.

Source: http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2008/12/exclusive-knigh.html

KITT VS KARR

am looking forward to this coming back on just to see if its any better

Thread