Thread
Printable Version

Knight Rider Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

agree with the annoying girl, but it was funny when the guy passed out

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

i hope he does that on a regular basis

Season 1 1x1

this part cracked me up

Billy: Listen... Zoe... I have advanced degrees in applied physics, quantum physics, electrical and mechanical engineering, chemistry, as well as discrete and applied mathematics.
Zoe: And I speak nine languages. We should make a baby.
Billy: (smiling) Really?
Zoe: No

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

i liked this one

Mike: I am moving as fast as I can!
KITT: Probably you may be able to move faster if you ate a healthy diet, decreased your alcohol intake and reduced the extracurricular activities with your lady friends.
Mike: I might as well be dead.
KITT: Your death will not help Sarah in her current situation.

Bad News

Not a Great Premiere Knight

Michael Knight is making Jaime Sommers look good.
NBC's Knight Rider redo got off to a slow start last night, scoring only 7.3 million viewers, Nielsen Media Research estimates said.
On a Wednesday night last September, the same network's Bionic Woman redo started off with 13.9 million viewers—and Nielsen watchers should remember how that story ended. (Recap: Badly, it ended badly.)

Reply 63#63 spratt89's post

thats the simpsons kind of crapy kid comedy

Reply 65#65 spratt89's post

bionic woman was cancelled because writers strike

the race at the start was fantastic

in all a good episode, don't think as good as the first but there were some parts in this that were great to watch

Reply 69#69 spratt89's post

yes the racing was good but seriously the ending was awful it worst ending to an episode

the 2nd ep wasnt bad but first was beta.this show isnt too bad but the original was less cheesier and whats up with the pickup think...........jesus .

Reply 71#71 gyki98's post

i have no idea now i'm just waiting for it become a speed boat [ Last edited by bala at 10-4-2008 07:34 ]

Episode 3

Boring episode noting cool happen except under water feature Next week episode

Episode 3

This was a ok episode, glad that Zoe went on this one and not Sarah

Reply 74#74 spratt89's post

it's nice but i find her annoying

the best part was the car coming out of the water

Reply 76#76 spratt89's post

exactly it's not brillant

Episode 4

The start of this episode was good, i like when it turned from a van back into the normal car mode, i loved the way that got the information from the bad guy, Getting poisoned was a nice touch to the episode, Michael having to tell the truth was good, overall this episode was the best episode of the season.

Episode 4

Another good episode i was getting confused with the car doors opening upwards in one seen and normally to protect Sarah

i skipped 3rd episode.i hope it doesnt become a habbit.i liked 4th episode.it was a great 1.i realy want to see the original knight rider here.i think many agree with me on that

Thread