Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I felt bad for daughter can you imagine finding out your father is a monster

Criminal Minds 4x13

A very disturbing episode

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Yes it is very disturbing family tradition

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

can you imagine have that as a family tradition?

this show always know how to shock it's viewers it's great

Reply 69#69 bala's post

It is amazing according to the store line it had been going on for about 100 years with no connection to each other

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

why would they connect it-  the girl become married to boys-it's pure genius

Reply 71#71 bala's post

But ever abduction of a little girl with her parents killed which is a distinctive pattern

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

But they were happening all over the USA only garcia manage spot the pattern -if you weren't looking for it like one of them said one missing person after time they move on

Episode 10

What a great episode. Every character had some terrific lines to say, and the clash between the local police and the FBI was fun to watch. The scene with Morgan with Evans and the dead cop's partner was amazing. We haven't had a Morgan-centric episode in a while, and this one made up for the wait. The back-story to the unsub was sensible and plausible, and the evolution to police officers was very interesting but again, plausible. The end was unexpected, but not surprising - gangs always have to avenge their members. Fantastic episode.

Episode 11

It starts like an episode where we knew who the unsub is and usually I do not like those episodes very much but this one proved me to be wrong - even if we know who he is, we cannot be sure what he does. Not that it was very strongly suggested turning the episode that he will kill his family, i was quite sure it will have tragic ending.. but still, even knowing, the way it emotionally worked, how Todd felt it was her fault and how they took it.. and the chase, the motion.. well done episode

Episode 12

I thought this was a good episode although I was a bit confused when the show started, being so much later into the investigation then usual. I was also confused that they were even in Florida since the set up in the beginning was different. Regardless I enjoyed it. The confrontation between Sharon Harris and her husband was emotional. The look on Andrea's face upon the realization that her father was a murderer was powerful.

Episode 13

I really liked this episode, an entire family killing together, sounds like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was just a very well written and great storyline for a Criminal Minds episode. I really got the characters out to the spot light. Especially Prentis who is the person to talk to the little girl who lost her family. If J.J. were there it would have been her. I liked how the team reacted when they found out it was a family doing the killings, I hope they go back to this storyline due to the way the episode ended

Criminal Minds 4x16

Great episode really sad ending can't believe she kill herself

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Yes great episode it was nice of him to hold her hand at the end

Criminal Minds 4x18

The one that got away talking about a ending

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Great episode ten years planing to be more famous the they thought

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

i hope they will catch him again

Reply 82#82 bala's post

Sooner rather than later

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

It will probably be next season episode

i still got watch lie to me episode today i watch flims right now (kill shot)

Criminal Minds 4x19

Garcia have to find that guy and what those town people made him want set fires

Thread