Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 75#75 kwargalla's post

I think the relationship between Penelope and Derek is great but having to watch a murder and not being able to help must be the worst thing for the team

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

totally agree - i broke my heart just looking at the actors faces as they watched.  well done to the cast for conveying the emotion without saying anything.

Has anyone else been slightly weird around their facebook or any other socializing sites since watching this episode? it was my friends kids birthday today which she posted and my first thoughts were your posting too much info about yourself and life.  i do watch what i post (even before this episode) but since i've looked at what friends post with a different point of view.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Our Darkest Hour

Great season finale but what a clif-hanger .

Ok seriously if your a cop you don't put your gun down when suspect as a hostage and i know it was his daughter but i can't believe he would allow him to shoot him. Tim Curry was excellent in his role as a bad guy-he really is quite talented and it was good fit for him.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Another great season final and cliffhanger  but what a dilemma with his daughter

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

it's going stay with her for the rest of her life .

Thread