Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was some explosion but the children reminded me of a old film from the 60s Children of the Damned

Children of Earth 2

We are coming tomorrow

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

I would say he's gay from what i remember

I'm re-watch the last episode in anticipation of the new one

Reply 5#5 bala's post

It gets me back in the right frame of mind

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Reply 7#7 bala's post

What a way for Jack to introduce himself to the new girl, Esther while in the fountain and the head opening it's eyes was creepy but taking out the helicopter was great but a little close to the jeep

Reply 15#15 bala's post

4x02 Rendition
The plane scene was amusing especially saying to Gwen about being the best England has got but the broken neck was funny

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was obvious Oswald had is own plan to stop Jack from using the recording but giving Jack a taste of what the police did to him was interesting

4x04 Escape to L.A.

The eye moving in the crushed car was incredible

4x05 The Categories of Life

Gwen must be so annoyed not have the same authority as she had before and Rhys as a chauffeur was amusing, i had a feeling Gwen moving her father would backfire but the way Colin reacted to being questions by Vera was like a mad man

4x06 The Middle Men

So glad Esther strangled Colin and i had a feeling going back for the keys would be a mistake but she was lucky the soldier got a conscience, great end with the message to Gwen about her family

4x07 Immortal Sins

The history lesson on Jack was interesting and finding out what Angelo has to do with his miracle should be good

4x08 End of the Road

With Angelo dying and not finding out what all he had discovered was a little disappointing but i love Gwen fiery temper

4x09 The Gathering

It's a good job Gwen's father was still alive or that new thermal imaging app would of been a wast of money

4x10 The Blood Line

Just a couple of seconds to late in realising Charlotte was the mole before the bomb went off but glad they got her and Gwen's fight in the lift was amusing

Thread