24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 78#78 bala's post

You can say that again, but at least they are in the right area, though Rex is going to have problems with them knowing he is there.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 80#80 arksongbird80's post

I really think there is something with Dane, remember he was the first "miracle"
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Wow, they did it all, explained, ended and left it open for another season.  Yea, Rex, another immortal.  Let's hope for another one.

Reply 89#89 arksongbird80's post

It has never been 100% confirmed that jack is the Face of Boe, and as Jack says in this episode, "The future can be changed"

From Tardis Wikia: While promoting Torchwood: Miracle Day, Davies insisted that the idea of Jack living to become the Face of Boe is just a conjecture, and the possibility of Jack not surviving Torchwood remains.

24 12
Thread