Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 66#66 sanggye's post

I gotta say Rose is my favorite, and Freema was my least.  Pond is kinda in the middle.  I like that Rory was added.  it helps keep her from being slapable...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Because of amount tv show i watched could someone explain how jack became like he is-i don't remember Rose making a wish as i thought Jack was always immoral?

Reply 68#68 bala's post

You gonna have to go back and watch the whole first 3 seasons of Dr. Who  

(jk)  When she become infused with teh time vortex, she resurrected Jack (after he been killed by the Daleks) and this is what gave him him immortality and they(Rose and the Doctor) then left him.  The next we see him is when Torchwood started, now he his immortal
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 69#69 sanggye's post

Thanks it been years since i seen those episodes.

4x07 Immortal Sins

The history lesson on Jack was interesting and finding out what Angelo has to do with his miracle should be good

4x08 End of the Road

With Angelo dying and not finding out what all he had discovered was a little disappointing but i love Gwen fiery temper

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

The episode was good.  Gwen pitching a fit, her mom telling her to go kick butt and everyone teaming together was great.  Ester, SHUT UP!!!  You just haddddd to say something didn't you.  Either you trust Jack or you don't.  After spilling the beans when he said, Shush! I wouldn't have trusted her.  

We have 2 episodes, but honestly I still have NOOOO idea what Oswald Danes' purpose was to the show. None at all.  Loved Jilly getting hit and going all postal on him.

The alien Tech seems like a given, but the 3 families seems..hmmm.  Not sure but I doubt it will be wrapped up pretty in 2 episodes. We seem to always have more questions and less answers each episode.  They really *HAVE to keep splitting up the team.  REALLY!!!  grrrr  

It got a 7 and only because I <3 Dr. Who and this is his child.  Refernce to Lanto too.

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

It is all going to be wrapped up in one episode.  We have one more episode with getting closer, then final were everything will be solved and answers met.  But who do you think is going to die, Captain Jack or Gwen?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 74#74 sanggye's post

Well yeah i was a bit disappointed with Angelo dying but at least we know they can find way let people to die with that device. The question i am wondering is how will it all end i hope it won't be them all dying.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

No sang, we we can't have Jack or Gwen die.  Unacceptable.

Reply 76#76 arksongbird80's post

Why Not, ark?  They already shown they don't care who dies, and Jack is Mortal right now, and Gwen can't stay part of Torchwood because she is a mother, she has already shown that her daughter and family is more important than Torchwood or Jack

The Gathering

Well 2 months have passed things are not getting any better but i can't wait to see how it turns outs

Reply 78#78 bala's post

You can say that again, but at least they are in the right area, though Rex is going to have problems with them knowing he is there.

Reply 79#79 sanggye's post

Ahhh back to the suspence question/answer mentality we lost there for the last Few (most of them) episodes.  I think the big sponge thing in the earth from Buenas Aries-Singapore is an alien. A REALLY FREAKIN" BIG ONE! hahahahahahah.   Maybe.  I dunno, but it will all be wrapped up next week.

STILL don't have a clue what Danes purpose was.,.....

Gwen's father was sooo sad.  REALLY annoyed with those, "wankers?"  --Is that right.  Jerks is what I'm going for....

Reply 80#80 arksongbird80's post

I really think there is something with Dane, remember he was the first "miracle"

Reply 81#81 sanggye's post

Yeah but I want them to hurry up about it. He's creepy and annoying.

4x09 The Gathering

It's a good job Gwen's father was still alive or that new thermal imaging app would of been a wast of money

The Blood Line

Well Rex is the new Jack

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Rex is immortal, Rex is immortal!!!!!  BWAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA  That was the most brilliant twist.  LOVED IT.

Glad they got Charlotte the traitor.   Kissinger was just annoying.  On the bench the way she looked at him. Little psycho.  Just sayin'.  Poor Ester...

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

Well i loved what he said afterwards what have you done to me

Thread