Thread
Printable Version

Torchwood General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Rex is a Jerk.  I'm really not liking him, but I am loving Ester!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

It some alien thing.  I liked this episode.  Rex is alright, he just has his standards, but they are breaking.  The masks are creepy, that has something to do with it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

the masks are really creepy.  Ehh...   rex doesn't know how to listen to others.  It's something really weird going on and instead of listening to the people who "specialize" in weird he's all "guns a blazin".  very american...and i'm american.  Annoying.

I agree.  There is an alien thing and they hooked up with the Pharmisutical CEO and now they are taking over.

Anyone else hope to see the Doctor show up??  This is soooo up his alley....    it would be great...

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

Doubt the Doctor will show, especially since this is a Starz/BBC production, Starz only bought the rights of Torchwood.

Yes Rex is a cowboy, but I see him changing, it showed a few times with that, by acknowledging Jack's lead.  

Well there was more banter this time  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 30#30 sanggye's post

i really hate starz making comic con panel restricted to US audience

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was obvious Oswald had is own plan to stop Jack from using the recording but giving Jack a taste of what the police did to him was interesting

Escape to L.A.

Well another good episode but how what an awful place to get killed while you are alive . She's trapped in a car no one know where she is that much be worst way to be alive. That's one thing i like writers they really push your imagination. Rex reconnecting with her father didn't go to plan and now they have Gwen dad

escape to LA

I liked this episode.  They didn't even realize there was anyone following them.

The mayor being killed was sad.  She was a great asset.

Rex is so annoying and I really don't like him.  He's a jerk.  Blaming Esther for seeing her sister, when he went to see his father.  Wow he's cut from the same crop though. Both crazy.  I dont' like him.  He shot the assasin before the bad guy could spill his guts.  What a smuck.

The assassin was right. The miracle did a number on his work. HA  He's out of business for sure.

The hospitals overflowing and trying to come up with another alternative was creative using the unused hospital. Kinda sad though, all those people dumped unceremoniously.

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

Yeah that because he kept his distance

How not to hold a baby

I am curious how he managed to hold the baby in that position

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

Well she was wrong, she did go to her sister's house in the middle of the day and it was because of this that the assassin found Torchwood.  Rex is a trained agent, he most likely hid his trail and knows how to spot a tail.  She isn't a trained agent, plus it had been 15 years since he saw his father, while her relationship with her sister was well known (She said she saw her sister every week)  Yes Rex is a Jerk, but she was stupid.

The hospital is part of the plan for the Drug Company.

4x04 Escape to L.A.

The eye moving in the crushed car was incredible

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

i see the next epi is on update very intresting solent green asspect it seems
The Mod Police Are Watching You

That was really disturbing! great episode but really sad by the loss!

Reply 40#40 gabsimom's post

Yeah she should of known better than go undercover

I think blabbing and threatening the guy with prison was what did it. She should of just ordered him to use the money and get the people better care then report him.

Reply 42#42 gabsimom's post

Yeah your right she should of just observed and kept her opinion to herself her heart was in right place but Rex seeing it was awful he going to get revenge for that.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I agree, some people just need to know when to keep their mouths shut.  But there are always some who think they are a power and can intimidate others.

what a horrible horrible way to almost die!   She shouldn't have pushed him and the military guy was just as bad.

Rex is going to go beserk.

Gwen is going to go GI Jane to get her father...

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

I think she is dead, as there is no way someone can survive total immolation.

Thread