23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

luckily for me i can watch it live and can review it after watching

Don't worry next week i put a Spoiler warning on here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:48 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Hey, we can compare notes.  I too will be able to watch it live.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 2#2 trulee's post

Well this was not a bad episode I thought it was nice to have the raptor contained in a shopping mall, it certainly made capture the Raptor easy but I liked the fact that there were 3 of them. I was wondering why in promo for this episode why Connor was carrying a gun but it was for comic relief when he shot Abby. That was funny and it seems that Claudia brown is now this new woman who does PR. I knew something like this was going happen.

Episode 2

The second episode has got to be most disgusting creature I have ever seen on a tv show, I mean pure Connor almost being digested by one and I just don’t know I prefer creature that ain’t that slimy and disgusting. Still Connor it quite dumb I mean invite a stranger to see Rex?. Sure that’s not the wisest decision he made. At least Alex showed some good moves-I’m glad she just not that type of character that screams.  

At least next week episode look a lot better

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Now i've got my slingbox working I to can watch it live. I wasn't totally hooked after season 1 but it's just getting better and better. You still need to put your spoiler warning in the title though Bala

Reply 5#5 casper27's post

good idea

That's one violent avatar

you don't  want to scare off members

He did not invite her our to look at Rex just to watch a movie, I bet he just forget that Rex lives there as well. I like the love interest that Conner has now got,  did you see the look on Abby's face, I never thought that Abby would be jealous of Conner's girlfriend.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 7#7 01torres's post

i wasn't sure she said something about sci-fi stuff i don't know.

i do like fact he got date-we don't know whether she will be his girlfriend it would be nice-currently from episode 2 they just had coffee.

That creature was disgusting. I think Connor's new girl has some thing to do with the guard he recognized.  Abby was just jealous because his attentions are on someone else and she has grown accustom to being his object of affection. Now go watch Stargate Atlantis

Was an OK episode. The worms were nasty- they reminded me on lampry eels. And the part with Connor's head getting sucked in was just gross!

I think it's good for Connor to have a love interest but I have a feeling its not real- I am pretty sure she is a plant (no not the leafy kind ) And Abby getting all jealous-like on Connor is very high school! It is probably flattering to her to have all Connor's attention and she doesn't want to share it even though she doesn't want him.

I am really wondering what's up with Helen. Is she just crazy? And at  the beginning, did I see it wrong or did she cut herself on purpose? I couldn't tell if she was trying to get something out of her leg or maybe let it bleed more to get rid of poison or whatever.

I hope they resolve the Claudia arc pretty fast because I just want to slap her as Jennifer.

It was kind of interesting what Stephen talked about- Are they doing what is right? Should they just let things take its natural course? And that maybe the anomalies are happening for a reason? (Personally, I think we will find out that the anomalies were created by man experimenting with time travel or some such thing)
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

i don't think they will resolve until season 2 finale

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Hopefully not thats half the storyline, the way they are forming though dosn't look random..

Reply 12#12 casper27's post

can he really re-write it again if he doesn't know what he did the first time?

episode 3

What a episode i can't be Connor girlfriend is a spy , he's a sweet guy he doesn't deserve that but next week episode look even better .

ok Connor finally admitted he's in love with Abby but the current girlfriend gets in the way, i can't believe what she did to Rex

episode 3 - ok what's with the annoying woman Stephan's driving home. "please don't leave me" why the hell did she get out of the truck?!  ok so she had me fooled. she's still off her rocker!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 16#16 kwargalla's post

well she was naive to think that sabre-toothed wouldn't attack her-she got what she deserved.

Bala - kitty food - yummy
it was obivious that connor's new friend was up to no go - i got bad vibes of her right away.  But come on how many times can connor put the team in danger?
has anyone else noticed that all the characters have changed slightly from season one to two except from Nick? nick and stephan are off - but that could be from the cheating thing i guess.

Reply 18#18 kwargalla's post

it seem connor is the comic relief just wait till you see next episode with what he says to abby

just saw it & boy wish he'd have maned up and said it the second time.  They both need to start closing their door properly so the spy/girlfriend/rex hater stops walking right into their apt.  
so what's helen want now?  her character confuses me.  i haven't figured her out totally and that bugs me.
can't wait till the next episode..  anyone know how many episodes their making for this season?

23 12
Thread