Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by silvermage2000 at 8-13-2008 01:44 I have 20 treasure. i can't seem to be able to trade I't in for points what am I doing wrong?
you can't trade 20 treasure that minimum limit which can't be converted unless more 20 but balance after has to be 20 which mean if you you have 50 G you can only trade 30 G for points not 50 since 20 in balance minimum..

Reply 78#78 spratt89's post

you going on right track with your post today

Reply 89#89 shinny's post

you just link same topic to the same topic? This is treasury conversion help topic

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

it used to be but not anymore under new system you have to enter it

Reply 98#98 katetheo99's post

are you absolutely sure your type the password correctly because i tried it last night and it worked ? only other solution is to change your password and try again [ Last edited by bala at 10-3-2008 06:12 ]

Reply 102#102 katetheo99's post

if your password works on vip account it should also work on the fourm. Since you are log-in that mean you know your password to get access to your account. If there is no problem log-in you shouldn't have a problem enter your password in treasury conversion. we assumed your problem was resolved since it been a few months since you mention this

Reply 106#106 hectorlf1's post

the more you post the more treasuries you get find a way post interesting comments

Reply 108#108 imagnu's post

it's 10 % and cost of converting -you only pay it when you convert it. Think of it like VAT you pay on a transaction

Reply 110#110 rickman's post

you can only convert 10 which will be 4 points

Reply 125#125 rickman's post

you should use the password to your username one you used to log-in with

Reply 127#127 rickman's post

Sorry i wish i could help but it works for me- see below

[td]                                               
From/toTimeOutgoIncomeAction
[url=space.php?username=bala]bala[/url]4-23-2009 11:03Treasure 212 GPoints 95                                                         Exchange Credits                                               

[ Last edited by bala at 4-23-2009 11:05 ]

Reply 129#129 rickman's post

yes as long as your password is right it should work Since i've run out of ideas please contact an admin by clicking below link Direct PM To Admins [ Last edited by bala at 4-24-2009 06:28 ]

Reply 131#131 rickman's post

Well i don't know what to say ?

Reply 140#140 czellerkp's post

Once you convert you get fourm points so for you type 30G second box and than click submit From there you need post point forum to redeem them

Reply 143#143 czellerkp's post

you already have (saw your comment on point conversion forum ) - SEE IT'S HERE just have to be patient 10 points should be added onto viptv account on Tuesday at latest [ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2009 21:11 ]

Reply 151#151 clarakint's post

Yes you need to use Paypal I think you can put your visa card number in paypal when you set up your account

Reply 154#154 babysexylexy's post

it just additional to get points onto your account

Reply 156#156 babysexylexy's post

No increase forum points which increase forum status.

Reply 158#158 babysexylexy's post

you can use it for viptv site but i trying take you step by step since you get confused very easily.

Thread