Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

HELP!

How do I convert 26 treasure points and 36 forum points to VIPTV points?

Minimum points

What are the minimums of forum and treasure points that I have to have before I can convert them to VIP points?

Problems with converting treasure to points!

I just tried to convert treasure g to points and your system says it is an invalid password. I used my friends forum password that I use to sign in with. Why is it rejecting my request with that error message?

Reply to 189, reply to my 188

Yes, I am 100% sure that my password is typed correctly. I used my saved password that is auto-filled in, I also typed it in manually and tried both methods multiple times. I also logged out and back in again to see if maybe my password was old, but it worked fine for logging in. So, I can log in with my password, but I cannot convert treasure to points because your system keeps rejecting my password, the same password I log in with! This is very frustrating. If it works for you, can you just do it for me? Please convert all my available Treasures to points. I would greatly appreciate it as your system isn't letting me do it myself.

Reply 191

Thank you for your help. I didn't realize you were a volunteer. I would really appreciate it if you could pass it on to the people who can do something about this problem as it has me blocked from converting. If you want me to contact them directly, please let me know who to contact and how. Thanks.

Thread