44 123
Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

If you have any questions regarding this new way of getting points? Please see This Topic First. How to convert Treasures? Go to Members CP- Credits Transaction (top right hand side next to my zone link) Than you click on credit transaction than you fill in blanks and than click submit(make sure you haven't made any mistake because once you click submit there is no going back. My advice is if it's your first time doing this try a small number first eg 20 Treasures make sure you have minimum of 50 treasure in your total. What is Maximum Number Treasures You Can Convert Into Point? There isn't a maximum number but it depends on amount of treasure points you have on your account. Tip: if you take away 20 from total number of treasure that is maximum you can convert at that time Guide until 30/01/08 due special promotion of 5% tax after 10 %tax 20G = 9 points (Total needed 40G) 40G = 18 points (Total needed 60G) 60G = 27 points (Total needed 80G) 80G = 36 point (Total needed 100G) 120G = 54 points (Total needed 140 G) I think you get the Idea-please if you have any problem please post your problem here and one of Moderators will try help you or if your lucky to have lbjedward on-line explain/sort out it for you like i did
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +10 Excellent Work :) 12-28-2007 10:40

Reply 2#2 lbjedward's post

i was just helping you checking the system without member testing it out-i took risk because i had nothing to lose thankfully it all worked out. i appreciate the help you gave me.

I wasn't sure if everyone saw this so i'm posting it here
Quote:
From lbjedward Updated in January 5: A good news for treasure earners: TOP TEN treasure earners before the time GMT 00:00 February 1st 2008 (no matter whether your treasure coverted or not) will get treasure awards: The champion: 200G+30G The runner-up: 180G+20G The second runner-up: 160G+10G The fourth: 140G ....... The tenth: 20G And this award is for members only. If some mods or super mods are listed in top ten, the member behind him/her will get that award. The Deadline is GMT 00:00 February 1st 2008

Reply 8#8 xareena's post

Member means members no matter what rank you are i'm sure there will be a few newbies within 10 places.

Reply 11#11 ashy2012's post

it only get taxed if you convert them-if you don't you just keep them on your account .

Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

there really no difference but you need convert fourm points into vip points in the points conversion fourm. [ Last edited by bala at 1-22-2008 18:56 ]

LAST DAY

I Just To Remind Members That Today Is The Last Day of Treasure Promotion Of 5 % Tax On Conversion,After Today It Will Increase To 10%. So, take advantage of conversion today is my advice.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 A timely reminder. 1-31-2008 07:10

only couple more hours i'm sign off-see you guys tomorrow

it look like magical fairy has give us some extra treasure points Thanks LBJ

Reply 25#25 moppybrody's post

yes there is, Updated on Feb. 1st Top ten treasure earners(members only) bala Treasure: 1086 G shinny Treasure: 782 G penny3760 Treasure: 327 G nye87 Treasure: 306 G sddvasquez Treasure: 251 G studiojek Treasure: 215 G kwargalla Treasure:131 G Teachergirl Treasure: 127 G angel17halo Treasure: 109 G munch Treasure: 103 G

Reply 27#27 shinny's post

It was febuary update topic where IBJ mention about treasury converion -look at first comment in newbie fourm.

Reply 29#29 tdcskp's post

Good question i have no idea but i think of it like currency value. it's denomination value 2G=1 point

Reply 31#31 tdcskp's post

i've been a member for 6 months

Reply 42#42 seahawks_magic's post

Fastest way to gain fourm points is do a quizes on game fourm but only my quizes are on free show-rest are vip shows. as when and where they rewarded-that depends on the moderator once you get rewarded there will a pm saying how much you got rewarded than you go point's conversion and convert your points the more quizes you do more points you get As to treasury conversion this is more complicated as you need post a lot at least 40 comments to get 10 points by converting them.

Reply 47#47 emc_23's post

it doesn't get transferred into vip point-it only get convert forum points which you get immediately from there you go to point conversion fourm and post a comment saying how much to convert.

my rule

Always remember the rule take away 20 from total and that's maximum amount you can convert.

Reply 53#53 RyanB1's post

Well i'm glad we can help you

Reply 55#55 linauri's post

I know how that feel all these help thread newcomer section-there loads of them

Reply 63#63 minnieholly's post

how much did you get?

Reply 71#71 nyleve's post

every post you make you get 1G Everytime you post a new topic you get 2G That how you can earn treasures

44 123
Thread