Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Reply 160#160 babysexylexy's post

Sorry lexy it worth a try a lot member were having this problem

ill try a little later see if anything happens

Reply 162#162 babysexylexy's post

You need to get admin to do it for you This is the link to the PM Explain the when i tried to do conversion it didn't worked Ask him whether he can transfer your treasury points into forum points

reply 163#163 bala's post

ok done hope they dont mind

Reply 164#164 babysexylexy's post

They won't but it might take some time someone has show you the ropes

reply 165#165 bala's post

thank you obione

Reply 165#165 bala's post

Thanks for explaining this to babysexylexy, bala.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i take it we dont get points for posting any more
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 168#168 babysexylexy's post

You get 1 G for every post which can be converted to points but the points are normally only awarded for useful posts

Reply 168#168 babysexylexy's post

We do look for opportunities to award points for posts. If you are watching a show you enjoy, feel free to post your thoughts in it's discussion thread. While we don't get to them all, we do still award points for thoughtful, and helpful posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by babysexylexy at 1-10-2012 21:53 i take it we dont get points for posting any more
The best way to get points is by posting episode guides on member challenge topic

thank you everyone for clarifying that for me
always repect peoples opinions

HELP!

How do I convert 26 treasure points and 36 forum points to VIPTV points?

Reply 173#173 sove4kenne's post

Points here http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... o=lastpost#lastpost and treasure points you have to leave 20 in the forum so 6 I don't think is worth changing PS treasure conversion is done in Member's CP at the top and then Credits Transaction [ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-13-2012 17:54 ]

problems with treasure conversion

I tried to convert some of my treasure to vip points and continue to get the message that I am using the wrong password. I even went so far as to change my password which went just fine but when I tried again to do the conversion, it said I used the wrong password. I don't know why this is happening. I have always used the same password until today when I changed it in hopes that would correct the problem. I tried using the old password just in case that was the issue but to no avail. Any ideas? thanks in advance Susan Kershner
Things Change

Reply 175#175 suzannasinister's post

Hmm, I just tried it to see if it would work for me, and I had the same problem. There must be an issue with it. I'll send a message to LBJ so he can check it out.

Reply 176#176 waterlilybarb's post

thanks so much~Smile~ I was beginning to think I was crazy! I appreciate everything all of you do to make the site great for all of us. Sincerely, Suz
Things Change

Treasure conversion

Several months ago I tried to use the treasure conversion and found it was not working correctly. I tried again in December and now again today. The problem has not been fixed. As of this evening I am still unable to convert treasure to vip points. I wrote to lbjedward several weeks ago but never received a response as of yet so I don't know if he received my message or not.. Please help!
Things Change

Reply 147#147 czellerkp's post

this same thing has been going on for a very long time. I've been trying as well and I have messaged lbjedward about the problem on three occasions since it began. I too am at a loss. Best of luck, if you get it all straightened out please let us know how you did it!
Things Change

Reply 179#179 suzannasinister's post

I have just converted 200 treasures to see if there was a problem but it work first time for me

Thread