Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Invalid Password problem

...when i try to convert treasure as the poster above i get the same issue.............invalid password. My computer remembers it and ive tried to type it in manually.......... Please advise on next best course of action.? Cheers
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Did anyone find the solution to katetheo99 or iklemiracle's problem? PLEASE?

Reply 102#102 katetheo99's post

if your password works on vip account it should also work on the fourm. Since you are log-in that mean you know your password to get access to your account. If there is no problem log-in you shouldn't have a problem enter your password in treasury conversion. we assumed your problem was resolved since it been a few months since you mention this

Thx for the tips man

Really appreciate the info. thx.

Reply 104#104 Feralbreeze's post

Thats what we're here for. Be sure to post your views on the shows you watch to in the various forums.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Very nice explanation..... I'm new here so i was wondering how the treasure conversion thing really work

Reply 106#106 hectorlf1's post

the more you post the more treasuries you get find a way post interesting comments

tax

Hi - i read this entire thread and I can't seem to find out what the tax is - who is taxing the treasure and why? We don't get taxed when we buy points and there are so many different countries involved I am assuming it is not any specific government - so is the tax internal - and if so why award a treasure just to take some away? Can someone explain - don't get me wrong, I am not complaining - I love this site - just curious - thanks.

Reply 108#108 imagnu's post

it's 10 % and cost of converting -you only pay it when you convert it. Think of it like VAT you pay on a transaction

hi bala, for me for example, i only have 30 treasures, in this case i am not yet qualified to convert my treasures yet?

Reply 110#110 rickman's post

you can only convert 10 which will be 4 points

thanks bala.... i'm close to my goal

hello bala, i tried to convert my 20 treasure points to 9 VIP points but i got also this message invalid password... do i need to repeat the ttransaction? i checked my profile and the points are not there yet? any help? thanks again.....

Reply 113#113 rickman's post

Did you make sure to input your correct password for the site in the 1st box? Other than that, I can't think of what else to suggest at the moment.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

definitely i am 100% sure of my password... but i guess i'm not the only one who encountered this kind of problem...

Column rickmanLogOutP.M.Member ListSearchTagTopicsMy ZoneMember's CPFAQBuy F$FriendVista.com ยป Message FriendVista.com Message Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return. [ Click here to go to previous page ] Barb, here's the error message i received during my exchange transaction.... any help?

i already check my password... i log out from the site and log in again.....

Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return.

Hello Mods and Admin.... I should say that we need your help in resolving this little problem on exchange credit transaction... coz when i do the process, still the message "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return." always appears.... and the process was futile. I can not figure out what's wrong coz i already tripple check my passwor. Any help again? Thank you

Reply 118#118 rickman's post

Rickman you need to be a VIP member in order to convert treasure. You can do this by donating cash and recieving VIP points or converting forum points to VIP points. See here.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thank you Trulee... now i figured it out. That before a newbie can benefit from his/her Treasure Points, (i.e., exchange it to Forum Points and apply the Forum Points to VIP points), the newbie must become a VIP member first. So, the 2nd WAY to become a VIP Member is tricky... right? Therefore, a newbie must do the 1st WAY to become a VIP Member..... GOT IT!

Thread