Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

Reply 80#80 TAMATER's post

Have a look at Newcomer Guidance Board then How to Become a VIP Member - (Donations, Points, & More) and at the bottom read Be an active member of the forum boards or try this link http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6637&extra=page%3D1

Hi please help! I went to members cp and converted some treasures but when i tried to watch a VIP show it didnt work. Do i have to go onto the points conversion board?

Reply 82#82 superhero's post

Yes go onto the points conversion board
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For helping out, thanks :) 9-9-2008 08:32

Thanks for the help your awesome!

When I try to convert them it keeps saying my password is incorrect. Which is not true, I am typing it in right. I don't understand, HELP?! I mean I am already logged in why do I have to put another password in? And is it the same one that I signed in with?

Reply 85#85 katetheo99's post

When you login to Friendvista do you have to enter your password at that stage or does your computer automatically log you in?

Reply 86#86 shinny's post No, when I login to Friendvista I have to enter my password (it's not automatic.)

Few questions: 1.) I keep getting this message when I try to convert Treasure points: "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return." I am entering the same password into it that I do when I login when I first get on this forum. 2.) It says I have: Credits: 24 Points: 24 Treasure: 43 Question is which ones are the forum points that I can use to watch VIP shows? I know Treasure points need to be converted and then transferred again on Sunday nights to become VIP points, right?

Reply 88#88 katetheo99's post

Ok thanks Kate, makes more sense now to me. You have 24 credits which can be converted into VIP points (that allow you to watch VIP shows) here: Points Conversion Board - You'll just have to wait for the new thread to be put up as you just missed the last deadline. You also have 43G. You always have to keep 20G in your Treasure Bank, so to speak, so you convert 23G's which will give you 10 Credits (which are what you convert to VIP points mentioned above) To Convert Treasure (G's) read this thread then read first page of this thread [ Last edited by shinny at 10-1-2008 11:02 ]

Reply 89#89 shinny's post

you just link same topic to the same topic? This is treasury conversion help topic

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Lol. I didn't get much sleep last night !

Reply 89#89 shinny Thanks for the clarification, I get how to get VIP points now. But I do still have a Treasure points problem. I am doing everyting this site tells me to in order to convert them. I know I can only try to convert 23 out of my 43 points. The issue is it on the page "Credits Transaction" (under Members CP) the first box asks for you to enter your password, which I am doing. Then I fill in the rest of the boxes and press sumbit, and it comes back: "Invalid password, you can not process the transaction, please return."

Reply 92#92 katetheo99's post

If you are already signed into the forum when you go to Credits Transaction the password should be filled in

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

it used to be but not anymore under new system you have to enter it

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I cant remember passwords i let the computer do it for me but i have a go and change some G's (2011 at the moment)

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I have just transferred 500 G's and the password was already filled in and i have only done it once before

Still having trouble, though I emailed the admin's who bala gave me yesterday. So hopefully this will be solved soon! I really wanna watch some VIP shows!

Reply 98#98 katetheo99's post

are you absolutely sure your type the password correctly because i tried it last night and it worked ? only other solution is to change your password and try again [ Last edited by bala at 10-3-2008 06:12 ]

I was already typing it in correctly. But I tried your advice - changed the password - and still didn't work. Now I'm not a dope with computers, but I can't figure this one out. I am really getting frustrated. I emailed those admin's bala gave me but they didn't respond back. I really think this is a singular glitch on my personal account for some reason. I need some IT person on this website's admin end to take a look at my account or something! I have tried everything and want to get VIP points. Please help, thanks.

Thread