Thread
Printable Version

1st anniversary of Friendvista (Updated on Feb.4)

this sounds really complicated however i'm only member closest to 100 treasure points [ Last edited by bala at 12-24-2007 08:43 ]

Reply 3#3 lbjedward's post

we both know that ain't the problem-the problem coming up with original topic-that the difficult thing-it would been nice if you launched this earlier instead day before christmas everyone is busy

Reply 7#7 penny3760's post

don't worry you have 37 more days to get more once my broadband get sorted i will back on here full-time

Reply 10#10 munch's post

they are permanent question: why would anyone transfer there treasure to another member?

Reply 13#13 dognxtdoor's post

i hadn't thought of that-i just assume family member all use 1 account to watch the show.

thank you lower the limit-thanks for explain it to me [ Last edited by bala at 12-28-2007 13:14 ]

Reply 20#20 casper27's post

it's minimum balance you have to keep

Reply 22#22 casper27's post

Treasury converting is permanent so after promotion you can still convert them but as always you always need 20G as a balance every single time

Reply 26#26 shinny's post

yep you got it

The best site ever-keep up the good work

Reply 47#47 blackout's post

of course they are it took 1 year to get all of this running smoothly.

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

i noticed it yesterday i think i was first person i can't believe how many treasure i managed to get in 1 month

Reply 57#57 casper27's post

Well it was only one off Am impressed i managed to that many even surprised myself

Thread