Thread
Printable Version

1st anniversary of Friendvista (Updated on Feb.4)

Reply 38#38 waterlilybarb's post

That's a great idea!

I got a suggestion, in the viewing history have tick box next to each entry to tell you if points have been deducted. This not only helps the user as you will be able to tell more easily if they have been wrongly charged and also the admins as they also would be able to tell straight away that points have been wrongly charged and should be given back.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Tax!?

Now, I live in Oregon...does that make me tax exempt, since we have no tax? Thanks for always finding new and fresh ways to allow people to enjoy your shows without having to spend a lot of money (or any at all, if they so choose).

Reply 43#43 suspiria81271's post

Well they say its one of the two things we cant avoid. I guess you'll have to cough up if you cross the Oregan border to visit the site to convert your treasure it being international and all .
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 44#44 trulee's post

Gotta love your sense of humour, Trulee. That gave me a chuckle. Thanks, I needed one.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 44#44 trulee's post

LOL!! I was just kidding anyway

Waaaaw I'm new here, *congrats* !!! I guess all You ppl are pleased on how the success of the site !! Rock on !!!

Reply 47#47 blackout's post

of course they are it took 1 year to get all of this running smoothly.

Just a note:

FYI, I think we gave some of you faulty information. When you convert treasure, ie G, it is converted to forum points, not VIP points. You will still have to go to the Point Conversion Board to convert forum points to VIP points. Sorry for any misunderstanding, and I hope this clears that up. p.s. I big THANK-YOU to our dear Granny Penny for bringing this discrepancy to our attention.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 43#43 suspiria81271's post

There are no taxes in Oregon!!?? Never knew that haha! Lucky. How do you pay for gov't-run things then, are they all private investors? Sorry for the unrelated post, I was just shocked!

Reply 38#38 waterlilybarb's post

That's a good idea. I have a MAC and have the "stickies" application, which is basically a post-it wall that opens quickly on my computer. I keep everything listed there and check there before viewing. The equivalent on a 'normal' PC would be to create a wordpad document and keep it on your desktop.

How do I stop donations

Please tell me how to make sure I donate when i choose

Hi Toni447 and welcome to the site. If you take a look at this link it should answer your question. VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) Hope this answers your question

Thank you for the treasures!

Reply 54#54 nye87's post

Yeh, I just noticed that I got some extra ones too. Go raibh maith agaibh

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

i noticed it yesterday i think i was first person i can't believe how many treasure i managed to get in 1 month

Congratulations to you all Enjoy all your free Treasure/Points down the Smallville/Eureka end of the site it's the place to be. See something for nothing really does exist, well nearly

Reply 57#57 casper27's post

Well it was only one off Am impressed i managed to that many even surprised myself

Thanks for the treasure boost!! was wondering how suddenly i got so many.. was wondering if i had blacked out an all nighter of posting happy aniversery!! and a well done to all who keep the site running!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Thank you.

Thread