64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

1st anniversary of Friendvista (Updated on Feb.4)

1st anniversary of Friendvista (Updated on Feb.4)

Our friendvista.com will celebrate 1st anniversary on Jan 13. 2008. So we activate posts promotion: Details: Another forum points has been introduced into our forum—Treasure(Unit: G)
Post a new thread: 2G Post a reply: 1G
Attention:
if we found someone earning treasure by flooding meaningless posts violating Forum Rules, we will withdraw his/her treasure. Treasure exchange and transfer 20G in balance at least That's to say that, you only can exchange and transfer the part of treasure above 20G.
Rules:

1). Current points can not be exchanged to treasure G or transferred to other members.
2). Treasure can be exchanged to points (2G=1 points) or transferred to others. Treasure exchange and transfer both impose 10% tax.
Special discount is available from now to January 31. 50% tax off. Only 5% tax will be imposed actually in initial promotion period.
Are you still waiting for? Come on and post what do you think around the forum in line with Forum Rules.
Note: please go to Member’s CP- Credits Transaction to start exchange treasure to points into your own account or transfer treasure to other accounts.
For example: lbjedward have 50G now, and exchange 30G to points(keep 20G in banalace), he will get 30G/2*90%=13 points. lbjedawrd transfer 30G(keep 20G in banalace) to xin, xin will get 30G*90%=27G. And other promotion programs will be available soon.
Updated on Dec. 29: Another promotion is coming, please view Ten Shows to Be Added into VIP Channel on Jan 1 and More for details.
Updated in January 5: A good news for treasure earners: TOP TEN treasure earners before the time GMT 00:00 February 1st 2008 (no matter whether your treasure coverted or not) will get treasure awards: The champion: 200G+30G The runner-up: 180G+20G The second runner-up: 160G+10G The fourth: 140G ....... The tenth: 20G And this award is for members only. If some mods or super mods are listed in top ten, the member behind him/her will get that award. The Deadline is GMT 00:00 February 1st 2008 Hurry up!!!!!! Keeping post, post and post.
Updated on January 14 One year swiftly elapsed. Friendvista.com can not become better and better community to all tv shows fans around the world without your support. Please give me a chance to say "THANK YOU" to you all for your contribution in the past year as well as "SORRY" to you all for our some unintentional mistakes. It's our fundamental goal to offer keeping-up services to you all. In order to achieve that goal, we will keep improving services. And your advices and suggestions regarding the development of friendvista.com and its sister sites are also necessary, please feel free to post your idea here. Special awards will be given if your advices and suggestions were adopted. Your experiences on friendvista.com are always considered.
Updated on Feb. 1st
Top ten treasure earners(members only) bala Treasure: 1086 G shinny Treasure: 782 G penny3760 Treasure: 327 G nye87 Treasure: 306 G sddvasquez Treasure: 251 G studiojek Treasure: 215 G kwargalla Treasure:131 G Teachergirl Treasure: 127 G angel17halo Treasure: 109 G munch Treasure: 103 G Attention: Alll data in this list are extracted and counted from several statistics tables. Please PM me for any dissidence before Feb. 4.
Updated on Feb. 4
Congratulations! Top ten treasure earners Award treasure and bonus treasure have been given. Please check your account. Thanks for your great support!
We keep improving services for you.

this sounds really complicated however i'm only member closest to 100 treasure points [ Last edited by bala at 12-24-2007 08:43 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Don't worry, now you just need post, post and post.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 3#3 lbjedward's post

we both know that ain't the problem-the problem coming up with original topic-that the difficult thing-it would been nice if you launched this earlier instead day before christmas everyone is busy

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Hi Bala! Merry Christmas!!! Where do I go to find out how many treasure points I have? I remember seeing it somewhere in the forum, but I can't seem to find it again. Thanks
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 5#5 penny3760's post

Hi Granny, just go to your personal space and click personal information. It is listed there.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

Thanks! I went and looked and I have only 1 treasure point. I'm rich! I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! When are we going to have our next race?
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 7#7 penny3760's post

Thank you, you have a good Holiday too. The next Race will be next year Now go post and earn some G!

Reply 7#7 penny3760's post

don't worry you have 37 more days to get more once my broadband get sorted i will back on here full-time

Treasure is interesting although I agree it seems a bit complicated. 1G for any post? How long will this treasure last? MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

I actually like the concept of the treasure. It encourages more forum participation and even though people won't reply to the new thread, at least there is the consolation of getting 2 treasures. Sweet!

Reply 10#10 munch's post

they are permanent question: why would anyone transfer there treasure to another member?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

In some cases there are family members that have seperate forum accounts but one household account for VIP viewing. This way they can pool all their earned points into one account. This would also be ideal for University Roommates who can rack up points and pool them into one account for hours of ROBOT CHICKEN and FAMILY GUY!! LoL
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 13#13 dognxtdoor's post

i hadn't thought of that-i just assume family member all use 1 account to watch the show.

thank you lower the limit-thanks for explain it to me [ Last edited by bala at 12-28-2007 13:14 ]

You should have Pint-conversion in your next promo-program. Fx. I get 365 days free watching for drinking my beer, returning it and getting money from the bottles - that would make everybody happy ;)

?

I don't really understand, do you need at least 20 or 40 treasure to redeem them?

Reply 17#17 alistair's post

You have to have a remaining balance of 20G after you have exchanged or transfered any treasure. At the moment, you have 8G so would not be able to exchange or transfer any of them. If you had 38G you would then be able to transfer 18G and while the promotion is on that would get you 8.1 points so 8 rounded down. Hope this makes things a little clearer.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

yeah it does! thank you!

Reply 18#18 trulee's post

What is the remaining 20G for, or is that just a minimum balance you have to keep?

64 1234
Thread