Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x12 False Positive

Ahhh, Ted manned up and put em all in their place.    

And really like Barney's "one to grow on"    so this Holiday season, just want you all to know that I know someone in need
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-21-2010 16:53  
I can't figure out what it is, but even though it is the same plot over and over, I still find it funny
Well i don't find it funny which is why i watch it as last resort. i am fed up of them trying to get out revealing who the mother is it been going on for more 6 years TELL US or i swear i hunting down the writer kidnap there children and forced them Write an episode revealing who she is  . That how much this series frustrate me.

ps: Barney call DIPS was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-1-2010 01:31  
You gotta feel for Barney..
Yes you do he's quite gullible at times

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-9-2010 18:40  
Another good episode.  Robin cleaning up her poop    Lily being a dog   and Marshal failing again as a wingman.  Like how Ted fell for Barney's line, even knowing it was a line.
Well i still can't believe Barney and Robin broke up there were a great couple and Robin forget the number turn out to be a good thing in the end.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-13-2010 23:09  
Subway Wars

A good episode, It was just too funny to see Maury at every place they went, every subway, the cab, the restaurant and all at the same time
Yes that was amusing but what Barney did for Robin was sweet

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-21-2010 23:48  
Ted falls again and it works out bad.  Love the G&R talk, yea older is better there    And the locker room talk  
Yeah but you got to love Barney's billboard

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-8-2010 10:15  
  I wanted to know what Robin did that wasn't a turn on in the bedroom too!
I have feeling she likes it rough

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-9-2010 02:09  
Alright episode, not as much Barney though.  The baby sex control thing was funny.
Well is there anything Barney wouldn't do

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-9-2010 02:11  
Ted finally steps up as a teacher, can't always be the fun one.  The Diaper Commercial was funny.
Yes that was amusing . I feel sorry for Lilly being a nursery teacher her kids really do seem like nightmare.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-9-2010 20:59  
Barney & Robin running around touching everything was very funny - I was laughing like a fool.

I got my wish!  Barney found out who his father is.  It will be interesting to see who they get to play  ...
Well that was surprise revealing who Barney father was i really wasn't expecting that because of how long it's taking them to reveal who the mother is and i hope it's not that Protest women with them dancing with each other in the end but what a twist she was married to a rich guy kind make her look kind of shallow which is what i like about the show.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-16-2010 21:14  
On behalf of Canadians everywhere, may I say we DO NOT live in a stereotype, but that episode was hysterical!  And Alan Thicke was the icing on the cake.  I laughed my butt off. ? Two beavers ARE ...
Well i got watch Canadian Children programme to find out

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-25-2010 13:37  
This episode was real silly, funny
Well i found it ok but hat on Turkey was ridiculous and it look like Zoe might join the cast usually guest star don't have this many episodes in one series?.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 12-11-2010 02:16  
The whole Captain thing was funny, especially when the light on the boat showed first his mouth when he said something nice, then his eyes when he got creepy.
This has element of truth because it does happen quite a lot with guy mermaid theory at first you think no-way but as time goes on you start noticing things about them

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 12-15-2010 00:11  
Ahhh, Ted manned up and put em all in their place.    

And really like Barney's "one to grow on"    so this Holiday season, just want you all to know that I know someone in need
Yes ted really manned up and barney Christmas message was so great. So i finished all episode in 2 days what do i watch now . i am still annoyed we have no idea if we will ever meet the mother at this rate i will probably be an old man going onto 20th season still not revealing who the mother

6x13 Bad News

Wow, what can I say, but wow, until they showed the phone ringing at his dad's and no one answering, this episode was funny, Barney and his doppleganger  then no answer, and my first thought was something was wrong, then it was no, his father is hanging with the "twins" in the bikini.   Think this is the saddest ending episode of HIMYM.   
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 37#37 sanggye's post

Yes it was a sad episode wasn't expect that but title did give it away so at least we were warned

6x14 Last Words

Well another heavy episode, was nice at the end when Barney said he was ready to meet his father

Reply 39#39 sanggye's post

Yeah but also amusing at same time  getting kicked in nuts by Barney was great

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I was waiting for that to happen sooner really, thought most of the show would have been the two of them trying to one-up the other with groin shots

oh honey

We really should invent a drinking game for this episode one shot every time we hear a oh honey line   . Zoe and Ted getting together was predictable. Great guest appearance by Katey Perry.

Thread