Thread
Printable Version

How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The sexless innkeeper - not a concept I've heard of.  Have I missed something?

Very funny though!  

Although Marshall was funny with the cheese, I can imagine how annoying it would be all night.  Barney and Robin were wrong though, it doesn't matter how boring it was they are supposed to be their friends.

Reply 7#7 slade01's post

I don't think you've missed anything.  Barney is always making up weird scenarios that he claims are "well known".  

I got a kick out of Barney & Ted's poems.  And Marshall's video/music montage emails were hilarious.   That poor cat.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I hope Barney and Robin don't break up. His reaction at the end of this episode will keep me wondering. I like them together.

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

Unfortunately they do in new episode

Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap

Well who want barney to get double slap from Robin and Ted that would better than Marshall surprised slap But it was funny with only 1 slap left i can't wait

5x12: Girls Vs. Suits

I finally got to watch this tonight.  I LOVED the musical number!  I bet bala didn't, but it made me smile, plus I really like Neil Patrick Harris' voice, so that was a bonus.  Fun!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for advanced warning i give that episode a miss

5 x 15

Barney's obsession with his phone was hilarious.  The constant thought that someone better was out there was driving him insane.

Only Barney would think of advertising himself on a poster at the Superbowl,  I bet somewhere this will be copied.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 1-14-2010 06:38  
I finally got to watch this tonight.  I LOVED the musical number!  I bet bala didn't, but it made me smile, plus I really like Neil Patrick Harris' voice, so that was a bonus.  Fun!   
Well I had some free time today afternoon as result of running out  of free movies to watch so I decided to catch up on this show unfortunately viewing history for this show recently got deleted so I guessed this was the episode i left off. The musical number wasn't actually bad you made it sound it wasn't like Barney was singing throughout the episode but it was just the ending. I really thought Ted finally meet the mother and turn out to be her roomate . This is driving me crazy    :Q

Jenkins

This was great episode Jenkins and lilly beating crap out of her at the end was funny. She didn't believe him when he told her she kiss him and than she told her and she crazy

The Perfect Week

Wow Barney attempting this was excellent but he finally manges it was great. Now he has attempt the perfect month .

Rabbit Or Duck

I really didn't like this episode but it sad to think there are people stringing other people along that just wrong . I didn't quite get the rabbit and duck argument but it was nice to see naked man technique used. .

[ Last edited by bala at 4-25-2010 18:10 ]

Hooked

Sorry i think i meant this episode with my pervious episode but Barney accidental proposing to that girl was funny.

Of Course

This was a bit of surprise Jennifer Lopez episode but if that was good what Barney did for Robin was fantastic. We had no idea she was suffering like that.  . I wonder what she said to make Barney jump into the river it must been so nasty .

Say Cheese

Well lilly birthday party and Ted bringing random date and we find history  about Ted random girls and they right to be upset but thinking lilly was 42 would made most girls would be  mad but than story first group photo was nice.

Zoo or False

Well the story about Marshall getting mugged by a monkey was funny but we don't really know what actually happen is annoying. .

Home wrecker

Well we found out how Ted got the house he was living in and it was good story but come on when will we meet Ted wife ?.

It's getting so ridiculous which was why I put this show back burner and decided to watch it when i had nothing else to watch. At this rate i don't think we will ever meet her

Doppelgangers

Another season finale and no closer to finding out who the mother is

How I Met Your Mother Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premiered September 20, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6 x 01 Big Days

I can't figure out what it is, but even though it is the same plot over and over, I still find it funny

Thread