83 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Atlantis Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 18

I thought this was a great episode. Again demonstrating why this is right up close there with Sg-1 being the one top sci-fi shows that are on tv now. Who could not possibly be thrilled to once again see another wraith, and not just any wraith, the original wraith queen who was part of the first attack against the ancients? Her power was extremely strong, but neither being more powerful or smarter could she beat the Atlantis team. Teyla is such a great asset to the Atlantis team. Without her powers the team would be in much more difficult situations.

Episode 19

I really enjoyed this episode for a change. I thought that the writers as well as introding a new enemy manged well to bring back the creature/man 'Michael'. I liked this episode because the story is left open for more episodes. I can already tell that Atlantis will run into these bug creatures again. This series has focused heavily on trying to develop new enemies and stories and personally i feel this was a sucess in many ways. I have really enjoyed most of this series of Atlantis and hope the next and final episode of the series is as good. I thought that the story was much darker than normal and managed to but most of the charactors in constant danger. Looking forward to seeing Michael again.

Episode 20

It was one of those episodes, were on the first half we wonder, was it really worth to watch and the end - it just makes all more than perfect. First - it looked really like Weir said - when things get bad, noone trusts her orders and she said it could be avoided but no - they did it and now they are paying for it. McKay has to solve impossible task again and this time it is huge plan - to get an asteroid in the right place and make Atlanis to FLY. A very impressive sceneries - the drowning of the city, the flying... and the ending - really well done.

83 12345
Thread