Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

The Good Place Season 2

The episodes for Season 2 of <i>The Good Place</i> are all messed up. There's one missing: "Janet and Michael", I watched the latest posted episode and felt that I'd missed something. I have also tried making comments on the VIP show page, but some of them keep getting cut off. It will only show the 1st part of the comment. I took a screen shot, but am unable to insert here.<br><br>I'm going to stop watching until they're straightened out.<br>

Ghosted S01E07 & 8

These 2 are duplicates and the problem is the same as the one I mentioned before. No reply yet. I lost points again. The episodes are labeled wrong but in the correct order, except for # 8. Lots of stuff is very mixed up. But I can't really find another place to post about this.

True Blood Season 6 Episode 8+

Won't play at all. The screen looks fine until I hit play then it goes black. I've refreshed & reloaded it, but it's still not working. I tried scrolling back & forward. Nothing.<br>I tried episode 9 as well, the same thing is happening. Is there something wrong with the site today? I am afraid to try anything else & lose more points.<br><br>*Update* I restarted Firefox & it's working fine for now. *Knock wood*<br>

[<i> Last edited by gothceltgirl at 12-30-2017 15:06 </i>]

[<i> Last edited by gothceltgirl at 12-30-2017 15:06 </i>]

[<i> Last edited by gothceltgirl at 12-30-2017 15:10 </i>]

[ Last edited by gothceltgirl at 12-30-2017 15:10 ]

Thread