Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Reply 26#26 Milks26's post

This has been one of my greatest frustrations with VIPTV the last year or more is that some content contributors are cutting off the ends of a great many shows. I consider an episode over when the end credits and music have fully faded to black. For quite a few months I kept logs of all the shows with chopped off endings and believe me, there are dozens and dozens . Maybe someone is using the auto-programmed record function and the clock is off--I don't know, but it is infuriating. I've sent numerous messages to LBJedward (both PMs and emails) with the logs, thinking he could match up the show/episodes# with the source contributor and address the problem. Some shows got better, some didn't. Please, keep up the forum posts when you see this happen. I think it's quite a rude slap in the face to slash episodes like that. Thank you for commenting. By the way, on the old (much-loved) site, you sometimes could switch from the HD server to the usa SD server and find up to 90 seconds additional footage, or a least a critical few seconds more. But it seems we no longer have the SD/HD option for TV playback on the new site. Actually, there's a lot we don't have on the new site, but that's a rant for another day......

Reply 24#24 waterlilybarb's post

I just wanted you to know that your efforts are greatly appreciated, and so hope that you will be feeling better soon. Do take care of yourself. You are indeed one of the Originals within this community. Thank you.

Fargo Season 3 Episode 9

Ep. 9  stops at   34:20    which  cuts the last 10 or 15 minutes. How can we fix this? Does Admin even check in anymore?

P.S.  It's good to see you still around, Bala. So few seem to have survived our "Winter of Discontent."  I imagine it has been lonely of late. Take care.

Thread