85 12345
Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Reply 529#529 mssweet's post

Fastest option for getting bugs fixed is to report on the forum.

The discuss option is for viewers of the site that you are free to post in. I've read a few comments esp. when I start a new show to get someone's else take. From what I gather the comments section are just folks posting their personal opinions on shows or movies. But sure viewers can spark conversation on there.

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 1-17-2023 14:10  
Could someone please check in to the show Vikings: Valhalla Season 2 EPISODE 7 - it keeps giving me an error #224003 saying it cant play. Really would like to watch the season finale but cant until ep ...
It's giving me an error as well (both US & EU versions). But episode 8 works like you said.

I'll send an email to Admin informing them of the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 1-17-2023 19:45 ]

Previous Watch feature is not working. If you've paused a tv show - step away for a few hours the show reverts back to the beginning. Then you have to try to figure out where you were previously.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-1-2023 13:18 ]

Reply 548#548 aliann741's post

Hello

The episode is fixed and working properly. Error probably occurred because it was a new epi.
Also, to get your physical points return please report this to Admin lbjedward here:

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back - VIPTV Board - FriendVista.com TV Shows Forums - Powered by Discuz! (Message Board)
FriendVista.com TV Shows Forums - Powered by Discuz! (Direct DM)

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-29-2023 04:55 ]

Reply 550#550 mssweet's post

Confirmed the voice is off synced.

85 12345
Thread