Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Homeland Season 6

Episodes have been removed - Episodes 1 to 8 have been shown before but now episodes 5 to 8 been removed?
Episodes are listed in the wrong order - Episode 1 is Fair Game etc.
Latest episode 9 was aired on Sunday 19th March and at 21st March this has not been uploaded.

I've pm'd LBJ Edward as something is clearly up and wait to hear a reply.

[ Last edited by inro at 3-21-2017 08:33 ]
Recent Ratings
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Missing Episodes - noted on 21 March

So same as above for Homeland
A whole lot of episodes missing for Billions, The Good Fight, The Walking Dead etc
Recent Ratings

Update on missing / late episodes

Have just had a reply from LBJ Edward at his gmail address - he is aware there are issues and the tech team is working to resolve it asap. If any moderators pick this up (are you still there you wonderful people, perhaps this could be posted somewhere more prominent so others know too. [ Last edited by inro at 3-21-2017 14:24 ]

Kingdom (Mixed Martial Arts series) S3, E6 missing

Kingdom (Mixed Martial Arts series) S3, E6 missing

I am hoping this will get updated soon but as it was aired last week on Wednesday and hasn't been updated yet thought I'd post here just in case it's been missed off the updates list this week!

(E6 has been uploaded today   but - :' yesterday's episode #7 - Platinum Level - hasn't been - yet!  So I'm gathering it's tricky to get quality episodes easily.)

[ Last edited by inro at 7-13-2017 16:16 ]

Reply 151#151 minkeygirl's post

Now there's a lot of users on the site (at least 15 plus) who would like to watch the latest episode of Season 2 - which is Episode 10 - The Last Ceremony.

OK, not sure what's gone wrong here but now S2 E10, supposedly, The Last Ceremony but actually a duplicate of S2 E9 ' Women's Power', has been deleted.
AND at the same time the episodes have now been renumbered incorrectly from 0 to 8?  It should be 1 to 9.

SO -
We still don't have episode 10 which aired on Wednesday 20th June.

Clearly this is a popular programme and there a lot of people who were hoping to watch it on Thursday 21 June after it aired on Wednesday, who clicked on the duplicate episode and lost 3 points (and some more).
So can you refund all of those who have lost points accordingly please and can we have ETA for this being corrected?

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 20:26 ]

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 20:56 ]

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 22:42 ]

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 22:43 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 155#155 Erincat8's post

Just updating everyone, like many of you here and on the VIPTV site, I have pm'd and emailed lbjedward so let's hope this get's fixed soon and everyone gets refunded.  From past experience I know issues do get sorted out and points do get refunded - but if lbjedward is not around and he may be away at the moment - then it could take longer than any of us would like.
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +4 I apologize for the error with Humans S3 6-30-2018 20:07
  • Milks26 Treasure +2 I apologize for the error with Humans S3 6-30-2018 20:07

Vikings Season 5 Episode 17 - Wrong version uploaded

Episode just uploaded today contains voiceover for the visually impaired which, if you are not visually impaired, completely ruins the viewing experience.

Not the first time this has happened.  Please can this be fixed asap.

Reply 246#246 inro's post

Don't want to check if this has been fixed yet or not as cost me points the last time.  Posters on the site on 17 January still asking for it to be fixed.  Anyone know if it has?

For info - I pm'd Lbjedward on 10 January, same day I posted on this thread but no reply as yet.

[ Last edited by inro at 1-24-2019 18:20 ]

Reply 273#273 laurcali37's post

Get the same message when I try to log in - basically can't!  Wonder if the Chinese Government are having a crack down ....?

Reply 284#284 bala's post

Thanks bala and freya

Looks like it's resolved, was able to log in just now.

Thread