Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Movie - Can't Hardly Wait link is not working. Movie is not coming up.

<a href="http://viptv.net/search_list.php" target="_blank">http://viptv.net/search_list.php ... ardly%20Wait&type=0</a>

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-14-2018 08:15 ]

Wrong movie

The movie shooter, staring Mark Wahlberg is not there. Instead it is another movie called, Trust staring clive owen.

Error message, movie won't play.

Movie, Open Water 3: Cage Dive. Doesn't work, comes up with an Error message
"Error loading media, file could not be played"

Lucifer s3 e24 not working

Lucifer s3 e24 not working
Shows error loading media file could not be played. Tried to watch on ipad.

Reply 146#146 inttraveller's post

<p>Lucifer is working. </p><p><br></p><p>Start the episode and <u><font color="red">immediately select the HD button next to volume to get the episode to play</font></u> while the minor error is being fixed.</p>

<h5 class="text-center">Ladybird Ladybird is missing 30 minutes of play time. Not full movie</h5><p class="text-center"><br></p><p class="text-center"><br></p><a href="http://viptv.net/movies/1994/Ladybird-Ladybird.html">http://viptv.net/movies/1994/Ladybird-Ladybird.html</a><br>

Site down?

It seems like the website is down.  Can't connect to it.  What's going on?  Thanks for keeping us posted.

Reply 149#149 olia's post

Site back up and running!  Never mind.

The Handmaid's Tale s2 e10

The wrong episode has been loaded as The Handmaid's Tale S2 E10. It is a repeat of Episode 9. <div><br></div><div>http://viptv.net/tvplay/2017/The-Handmaids-Tale-Season-2/S02E10-The-Last-Ceremony.html </div>
Recent Ratings

Reply 151#151 minkeygirl's post

Now there's a lot of users on the site (at least 15 plus) who would like to watch the latest episode of Season 2 - which is Episode 10 - The Last Ceremony.

OK, not sure what's gone wrong here but now S2 E10, supposedly, The Last Ceremony but actually a duplicate of S2 E9 ' Women's Power', has been deleted.
AND at the same time the episodes have now been renumbered incorrectly from 0 to 8?  It should be 1 to 9.

SO -
We still don't have episode 10 which aired on Wednesday 20th June.

Clearly this is a popular programme and there a lot of people who were hoping to watch it on Thursday 21 June after it aired on Wednesday, who clicked on the duplicate episode and lost 3 points (and some more).
So can you refund all of those who have lost points accordingly please and can we have ETA for this being corrected?

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 20:26 ]

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 20:56 ]

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 22:42 ]

[ Last edited by inro at 6-23-2018 22:43 ]
Recent Ratings
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Reply 152#152 inro's post

YES please fix this and perhaps no repeat next week?
Recent Ratings

The Handmaids Tale

S2 E10 please refund my points
Recent Ratings

Handmaids tale

Season 2 Episode 10 not working, please refund my points
Recent Ratings

Reply 155#155 Erincat8's post

Just updating everyone, like many of you here and on the VIPTV site, I have pm'd and emailed lbjedward so let's hope this get's fixed soon and everyone gets refunded.  From past experience I know issues do get sorted out and points do get refunded - but if lbjedward is not around and he may be away at the moment - then it could take longer than any of us would like.
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Treasure +2 I apologize for the error with Humans S3 6-30-2018 20:07
  • Milks26 Points +4 I apologize for the error with Humans S3 6-30-2018 20:07
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Humans S3 E7 is the wrong episode.

Humans S3 E7 is an old episode.  Several comments have been made on the VIP site Humans page.  Also, the submit bug report doesn't work.  When will the correct episode be loaded?  And how will we be notified when that happens?  
Recent Ratings

Nashville S6 E1 is only half the episode,

Nashvile S6 E1 is only half the episode.  There are many comments about it on he Nashville Season 6 page from January.  When will the episode be fixed?
Recent Ratings

Refund for Humans S3 E7 wrong episode

Please issue a refund for Humans S3 E7, it is the wrong episode.

Reply 159#159 sove4kenne's post

You need to send a PM to lbjedward for reimbursement of points. There's a link in post #1. I'm sorry I can't say when the episodes will be fixed, but LBJ doesn't check in as often, so your request might alert him to the problematic episodes.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Why aren't reported errors being corrected?

I have been waiting patiently to hear that the error with Humans 3.7 has been corrected, but as of yet, it has not been corrected.  Why bother to ask us to report errors and then do nothing about it?  It makes it difficult and at times impossible to use VIP.

Reply 160#160 waterlilybarb's post

I did PM him on 7/1 and as of yet, I haven't received a response or a refund.   None of the reported errors are getting corrected as well.  Is VIP still up and running?
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Treasure +10 sorry for the inconvience 7-12-2018 13:38
  • Milks26 Points +5 sorry for the inconvience 7-12-2018 13:38

Thread