Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

is there any point

this is not about the mods who imo do a great job..but there are now a few programs on th e site that are unwatchable..out of sync..poker face..no subtitles and such and the owners seem to totaly ignore us when we tell them about it ..never say its fixed ever.just bloody anoying

Lucky Hank has Blue Planet episode

Hi - S1E6 of Lucky Hank is inexplicably an episode of BBC's Blue Planet. I've added a warning on the page so others don't lose points as I did but if someone can get around to fixing it, that would be great. Thanks.

subtitles

I dont understand how a show can be posted with no subtitles for foreign languages   The show Narcos, season 3, has no subtitles for when they speak in spanish, other two seasons did. This is especially bad for a show like Narcos because there is A LOT of spanish speaking. The only way you can tell what they are saying is if you turn on the closed caption which is horrible because it blocks so much of the screen! There are other shows with this issue as well
creativeemotion dot com

Top Chef S20 Finale Missing

Hello, the season finale of S20 Top Chef (Ep14 - "Fin") hasn't been added. E13 "Champions in Paris" was just the semi-final.The final aired last Thursday 15 June. Thank-you!

Audio off on S1Ep2 Lioness

As, as with some other shows recently, Lioness S1Ep2 has audio that isn't aligned with the video - it's about 5 seconds delayed. Have added a warning on the page but would be great to get that fixed if possible. Thanks!

Reservation dogs s3 e10

Ep 9 is posted twice. Several comments. Can someone fix it please? And put a note in the comments? I’ve tried 3 times don’t want to lose any more points
Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by jenngann at 8-10-2023 19:16  
Ep 9 is posted twice. Several comments. Can someone fix it please? And put a note in the comments? I’ve tried 3 times don’t want to lose any more points
Thanks
I have reported this to our admin.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Bob's Burgers Error Code

Bob's Burgers S14E3 gives an error message saying "This video file cannot be played" with an error code of 224003, and 3 points were still taken from my account. Please could this be fixed and if possible the points refunded? Thank you!
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +5 Favorable 10-29-2023 04:51
  • Milks26 Treasure +10 Favorable 10-29-2023 04:51

Reply 548#548 aliann741's post

Hello

The episode is fixed and working properly. Error probably occurred because it was a new epi.
Also, to get your physical points return please report this to Admin lbjedward here:

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back - VIPTV Board - FriendVista.com TV Shows Forums - Powered by Discuz! (Message Board)
FriendVista.com TV Shows Forums - Powered by Discuz! (Direct DM)

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-29-2023 04:55 ]

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

I tried watching Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, the family was going to watch it for xmas, but the sound is awful! Its like its in a tunnel and all warped. Could someone fix this? Cant watch it
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 550#550 mssweet's post

Confirmed the voice is off synced.

Napoleon

The Audio is out of sync for the whole movie

Reply 551#551 Milks26's post

Any idea when it will be resolved?
creativeemotion dot com

Ferrari

the soundtrack is off and not synced correctly with the movie, impossible to watch it
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 552#552 bala's post

Have they fixed this issue yet with Napoleon?
creativeemotion dot com

Narcos -Mexico STILL no subtitles!

Started watching Narcos - Mexico and episode 1 was fine but EPISODE 2 has NO subtitles! Impossible to watch considering the majority of the show is in Spanish.

Seems this was a problem back in 2018 and is STILL a problem. I suppose I should look elsewhere if I want to watch it since nothing has changed since 2018

ALSO, where is season 3?? Dropped the ball on this show.

[ Last edited by mssweet at 1-28-2024 21:29 ]
creativeemotion dot com

UGH subtitles again!

I seem to be finding the subtitle problems   I tried watching episode 1 of the new show Expats and there are foreign language parts without subtitles so yeah, really makes it hard to watch.

I am editing this to add yet another issue regarding the movie Out Of Darkness. There are no subtitles. Even if you try to turn on subtitles manually it doesn't show an option.

[ Last edited by mssweet at 3-8-2024 14:43 ]
creativeemotion dot com

wondering

Do any admins even check this forum anymore? Just wondering.
creativeemotion dot com

Ghosts S3EP4 is episode of Law & Order: Toronto

Hello,
Ghosts S3 Ep4 is weirdly an episode of Law & Order Criminal Intent: Toronto. Looks like the wrong file was uploaded. Please could this be fixed? Will put a warning on there in the meantime so others don't lose points. Thanks!

Shogun Season 1 - S01E04 The Eightfold Fence - NO SUBTITLES - JAPANESE LANGUAGE

Shogun Season 1 - S01E04 The Eightfold Fence

No subtitles

Previous episodes have had subtitles. The show is 95% Japanese speaking and impossible to understand without subtitles.
Could you please add subtitles and also refund points as it's incomprehensible without?

It looks as though S01E05 Broken to the Fist also doesn't have subtitles (but I didn't watch this one - just noticed the subtitle icon is missing at the bottom of the video)

Many thanks!

[ Last edited by jcsbrook at 3-19-2024 11:58 ]

Thread