Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Reply 242#242 mssweet's post

You're welcome. Glad I could help.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Error when trying to view latest updated movie pages

Is anyone else having a problem when they try to view the latest updated movie pages? If i click any of the current updated movie links from the home page I get a 404 error page. (not secure web pages too, ugh! )<div><br></div><div><br></div>

[ Last edited by mssweet at 1-8-2019 06:54 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 244#244 mssweet's post

Yes, I'm getting too. Hopefully the link will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vikings Season 5 Episode 17 - Wrong version uploaded

Episode just uploaded today contains voiceover for the visually impaired which, if you are not visually impaired, completely ruins the viewing experience.

Not the first time this has happened.  Please can this be fixed asap.
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Reply 246#246 inro's post

Don't want to check if this has been fixed yet or not as cost me points the last time.  Posters on the site on 17 January still asking for it to be fixed.  Anyone know if it has?

For info - I pm'd Lbjedward on 10 January, same day I posted on this thread but no reply as yet.

[ Last edited by inro at 1-24-2019 18:20 ]
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Reply 247#247 inro's post

<p>Which show/episode are you referring to? Is it Vikings or.....? </p><p><br></p><p>

Post the episode and I will check it.</p>

Reply 247#247 inro's post

Sorry for the slow response. I just checked it, and it's fixed. I also checked the 2 newer episodes, and they seem to be fine. Also, please feel free to send me a PM to test if errors have been fixed. I check in daily, but don't always remember to check those, so a reminder would help.

Reply 249#249 waterlilybarb's post

The same problem with The Punisher season 2 episodes. I have sent a PM to lbjedward. Not sure if all episodes or just the first 2 but I'm not wasting points to check
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 250#250 woothdye's post

My laptop is being a jerk today. I'll check those Punisher episodes and let you know if they're affected (or I'll ask one of the other mods to, if my computer refuses to co-operate).

All of punisher season 2 is voiced over for the blind.

I have been a member for many years and rarely report bugs and missing points because it is a lot to maintain, mistakes happen, and it generally gets fixed.  I am getting to a boiling point again though.  Can you please check The Magicians S4E2 which is in Spanish.  I also have been checking Humans S3E7 since last summer, and wasted numerous points (along with many others) over the months.  Let me know if/when this can be fixed.  I love your site and want to see it's quality and dependability maintained! Thank you

[ Last edited by missy5254 at 1-31-2019 09:25 ]

Reply 253#253 missy5254's post

Unfortunately, The Magicians is still in Spanish.

You did not state what was wrong with the Humans, so I did not know what I was supposed to be looking for. If it was supposed to be in Spanish as well - that error has been fixed. English version is up.

Sorry, there were numerous comments on the Humans discussion.  It was the incorrect episode, I believe a repeat of 3.6, but I am not willing to waste more points figuring it out....

Reply 255#255 missy5254's post

<p>Humans 3.6 and 3.7 appear to be two different episodes. I fast forwarded throughout several points between both episodes. Different scenes.

Error has been fixed.</p><p><br></p><p>Sorry for the inconvenience. </p>

Is 3.5 a different episode than 3.6?  Also, comments on the Magicians link are piling up.....

Magicians En EspaƱol

Please post Magicians S4E2 episode in English!! <div><br></div><div>Thank you!</div>

Reply 257#257 missy5254's post

Yes, 3.5 and 3.6 are both good

The Magicians 3.2 in Spanish

Thanks for checking Humans.  Any word on how many more days/weeks it will take to correct the Magicians?

Reply 260#260 missy5254's post

We aren't provided with any information on how long before any error will be fixed.

Magicians s4e2 is in spanish

Please correct

Thread