Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Reply 222#222 seleam's post

I just checked, and they are only not working in HD mode. To turn it off, use a free movie or episode (I clicked on An Honorable Woman), and unselect "HD" on the loading bar, It should then stay off when you go to watch Lethal Weapon.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-Part-1 not working

Not working. And I have tried the HD trick and its still not working. I havent even received a reply to my pm about losing points either. http://vip.tv-video.net/movies/2 ... Hallows-Part-1.html
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 224#224 mssweet's post

I'm not sure if it the error was fixed in between the time of your post & my checking it, but I just tested it, and it worked when I turned the HD on. I got the error message when it was off.

Fresh off the boat -S05E05-Laptop

Fresh off the boat -S05E05-Laptop<div><br></div><div>The page keeps reloading. My speed pings at 100 mbps.</div><div><br></div><div>http://vip.tv-video.net/tvplay/2015/Fresh-Off-the-Boat-Season-5/S05E05-Mo-Chinese-Mo-Problems.html</div>

Error loading media

Title: Imposters<div>Episode: S02 E01</div><div>Problem Details: Error loading media</div><div>Device: Laptop (MAC)</div><div>Last Checked: Nov. 22, 2018<br><br>Title: The Flash</div><div><div>Episode: S05 E01</div><div>Problem Details: Error loading media</div><div>Device: Laptop (MAC)</div><div>Last Checked: Nov. 22, 2018</div></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Error loading media

Title: Colony
Episode: S03 E011
Problem Details: Error loading media
Device: Laptop (MAC)
Last Checked: Nov. 22, 2018

Reply 228#228 c.uranga's post

I don't have a MAC, so I can't say for sure the issue is the same, but on my PC, if I disable the HD version, both of "The Flash" episodes, and the "Colony" episode, work fine. I used one of the free episodes of "An Honorable Woman" to deselect HD. Hope that works for you. <br><br>
FYI, this sometimes works in reverse - where the video will only work in HD. The solution is the same, but the other way around

Supergirl 4x08: Bunker hill

Error loading media message

Reply 230#230 bala's post

I have experienced this issue as well and it has charged me for viewing the episode 5 times now even though I have not been able to view it.  Please fix this episode and refund my points.

Bug Reports for last two months.<br><div><br></div><div>Nightflyers - Season 01 - Episode 02 is the same as Season 01 - Episode 01.</div><div><br></div><div>Star Wars Resistance - S01E3 & S01E4 are exactly the same.</div><div><br></div><div>Grey Anatomy's S09E11- half of the episode is missing (latter half. It runs for about first 20 mins of 40 min episode).</div><div><br></div><div>Many thanks,</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>jcsbrook<br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

[ Last edited by jcsbrook at 12-9-2018 06:05 ]

Reply 230#230 bala's post

It works in HD.

Reply 233#233 waterlilybarb's post

I have tried it again and again but it does not work :/
creativeemotion dot com

Duplicate episodes

Episode 1 and 2 are the same. Please resolve so people may continue watching. http://vip.tv-video.net/tvshows/2018/Nightflyers-Season-1.html
creativeemotion dot com

Downton Abbey season 2 missing final episode

Finally getting around to watching this show but cant get past season 2!

Missing an integral final episode in season 2, "episode 9" Christmas at Downton Abbey. It is important to watch this season 2 final episode before starting season 3!
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 236#236 mssweet's post

That's the Christmas episode, and the site doesn't carry them, since they are listed as "Specials" even though they are integral to the plot. The same is true of all of the Doctor Who Christmas episodes. We've requested they be added for years, but to no avail. I suggest you try to find it elsewhere.

HELP PLEASE

I am at a loss. I have tried to log in to the forum AND the main viewing site but my password no longer works. I have used the "forgotten password" link numerous time and it doesnt work!! I have paid for points and now cant even use them. I have tried to contact via email and the emails always are returned. I had to make this second account just so I could post here for some help. Please advise on what I should do at this time!! Ty.

Reply 238#238 mssweet2's post

Which email address have you used to try and contact someone from the site?

Reply 239#239 waterlilybarb's post

I cant remember from the main site, its been a bit as I had given up, because I cant sign in any more. But I do remember trying the one we send gift cards to LBJedward@gmail.com, no reply from that one, and the forum site one service@friendvista.com, which had no reply. Anytime I use the reset password it sends me a link via email but the link doesnt work. Please advise on what I should do next. I really would like access back to my account here and the viewing site. Ty.

Reply 240#240 mssweet2's post

I just sent an email to LBJ on your behalf. Hopefully, he'll notice it quickly and be able to sort it out for you. Unfortunately, the password retrieval that's set up on the forum hasn't worked properly for ages.

Reply 241#241 waterlilybarb's post

Yes, it was resolved and I am back in- thank you very much for your help Much appreciated
creativeemotion dot com

Thread