Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Elementary Season 6

Hi,

The elementary season 6 page loads but there are no links for episodes.

Thanks
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

The 100 S05E13 Damocles Part 2

The 100, episode 13 of season 5, does not work. The link gives a 404 error - The requested URL was not found on our server.

The Outpost Season 1

None of the links for season 1 of the Outpost work. All links give a 404 error - The requested URL was not found on our server.

How can we know when errors are fixed?

Is there a thread that shows all the corrected episodes that have been reported as errors?   I don't want to keep wasting points trying to see if an episode has been corrected.    I have been waiting for almost 2 months to see Humans 3.7.   I am beyond frustrated at this point.   I doubt I will be buying more points for an unsupported service.

Reply 186#186 sove4kenne's post

<p>I emailed Ibjeward about fixing/updated the errors throughout the site.</p><p><br></p><p> He said that the issues will be resolved as asap.

I know it inconvenient to you but, for right now until he posts that errors listed on the <u><strong>Error Reporting Thread</strong></u> have been fixed please do not watch them so that no points are wasted.</p>

Great, but where does he post that the errors have been corrected? I

I haven't seen a posting that an error has been fixed lately.  There used to be a post at the beginning of the error thread with updates, but there isn't one anymore.  Where are the corrections to reported errors posted? 

Reply 188#188 sove4kenne's post

There haven't been any lately.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

When there are any errors corrected, where will that info be posted?

When there are any errors corrected, where will that info be posted?

Reply 190#190 sove4kenne's post

When able, moderators check the list to see which errors have been fixed. Once they are confirmed to be fixed, we edit the list and remove them. Lately, that hasn't been done regularly.

<br><br> You are welcome to send me a PM to request I check specific errors, and I'll do that as soon as I can (usually within 24 hours). I've had to limit my screen time because of health reasons, which is the main reason I haven't kept the list up to date.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Please fix Castle Rock eps 1x1 & 1x2 both show error 404.

Reply 192#192 gwerk44's post

Castle rock is working now

Duplicate Episode

Burn Notice, Season 5, Episode 18- Fail Safe.

This episode is a duplicate of episode 17- Acceptable Loss.
Episode 18- Fail Safe needs to be uploaded.

The first three episodes of revenge season 1 all cut off around 21 minutes when it's a 40 minute show. Could be a problem with the whole series but don't want to waste points clicking on the rest.

Reply 195#195 aimee321's post

Yes. It seems that the entire season has issues. I tried all the way to episode 17, and it only goes to around 21 mins.

I've watched the entire series before and it worked. Don't know what's going on right now. Hopefully, the issue is resolved soon

Site down?

Just wondering when the site will be up again....?

Game of Thrones S7 E1 not working

I am trying to watch Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 1 on the alternative site while the regular site is down, but I keep getting the error message "err url".   

This is the URL:  http://vip.tv-video.net/tvplay/2 ... 01-Dragonstone.html

Correction to 198

The error message is "Error Url".

Black Sails S4 E3 "Error Url"

http://vip.tv-video.net/tvplay/2 ... -4/S04E03-XXXI.html is not working.  Error message "Error Url".

It appears Nothing is playable at this time. Give the site owners time to correct the problem. I know this is a huge inconvience and we appreaciate everyones patience.

Greenleaf missing episode 6

Hi there
Greenleaf Season 3 episode 6 is missing. Thank you :-)

Thread