Thread
Printable Version

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Big Love Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I would describe the show as amazing

What will happen next?

What do you think Albie is going to do this week? He is really getting scary.

Big Love Season 2 Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

Hi there!  Thanks so much for the Big Love info!  It is my favorite show on HBO and am dying to see the season 2 episodes!  I am new to this and appreciate all the info you take the time to post.  Hope I can be of help to you all sometime!  Have a great night!

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

Just want to say "Welcome!" to the newest Moderator...gabsimom...for Big Love.

Good on ya' girl!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #4 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you, My you look pretty today.

Reply #5 gabsimom's post

I try, thanks for noticing.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

can't watch show

Anyone know how I can watch big love, am a new member

Reply #7 lalabee's post

If you are attempting to watch a show on the VIP site  http://vip.tv-video.net  you need to have a VIP Membership rank to do so. New Members can only watch the shows under Free Shows on the VIP site. To find out more about becoming a VIP Member see the following post:  http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

You can also still watch the show as a normal member at:   http://tv-video.net/video/biglove/  

Welcome to the forum and be sure to look around.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

I've never watched this show.  Is it a reality show or is it based on a true story.  Why should I watch it.

Quote:
Originally posted by miaow at 7-28-2007 02:28
I've never watched this show.  Is it a reality show or is it based on a true story.  Why should I watch it.
This a Drama loosely based on the different religous groups that practice polygamy. If you have ever watched news reports on these groups you learn that alot of the younger boys in these communities are exspelled so that the younger girls can be married off to older men. The main character was one of these boys and still practices his faith in mainstream society. I really love this show it is well written and you find yourself rooting for the family to succeed. Give it a try and come back, let me know what you think.

This is one of my top 5 shows.  A little contriversial to some, but thats what makes it interesting.  Who wants the same old same old shows.  We want something to watch that is always keeping you coming back.  I watched all of the first season online.  I can't imagine waiting all week for it to air new on HBO.  I praise anyone to can wait til next week cause i most certainly couldn't!!  HAAH!!  Have a great week ya'll.

Reply #2 mcinthesun's post

Thank you, please visit some of the big love discussion threads.

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

Well I never seen this show but looking at the complicety I'm gonna take a peek at it, it's sounds intreging

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

Congrats on being a mod   you totally deserve it  

congrats on making mod

this show sounds interesting...lmao....but how come u never hear about a wife with 3 hubbys
Come Over To The Dark Side, We Have COOKIES!!!!!!

Reply  #13 gymcoach's post
Thank you
Reply  #14 mamaeyeore's post
Thank you, And to answer your question its because we are smarter. Could you imagine the headache of 3 helpless men running around. How much laundry you would have to do. And how often you would have to find stuff in obvious places. Plus they would fight over whos' turn it is to take out the trash. So I saw no thank you.

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

Great job gabs!! You really got it down to a science, eh? Now, if you wave your magic wand and make the new episode of Big Love appear.......LOL, then we would

be cookin'.  I'm all out of Big Love  It was soooooooooo addicting, I couldn't stop watching!!! And now that the season's over, I'm kind of bummed. Hmmmm maybe

I need to learn how to watch in moderation, ahhhh.....nope. So, any other sugggestions, for good tv?? I'm shopping for a new show......
Peace

Reply #4 gypsiegirl66's post

Big Love episode 12 just added. I love A wide variety of shows and don't know what other shows you watch. Tell me what else you like and I can recommend something.

Reply #5 gabsimom's post

Great to hear, that episode 12 was added!! You really can work magic, wow!! As far as the other shows I watch, lets see, there are so many. Uhmm, now these aren't  in

any particular order, but I would say the first 3-6 are at the top of my list.  Prison Break, 24, Rescue me, The Shield, Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy (s1 still), ER,The Closer,

NCIS, The Unit, Veronica Mars (I got into that w/daughter, but liked it),Shark,  Heroes, Traveler   I hope it doesn't make me look like too bad of a TV addict, this isn't

even the whole list.......LOL

Let me know what you think of, I love mysteries, crime drama. action, drama, comedic drama and some comedy if its well written!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Here are my recomendations based on your current viewing habits: Boston Legal, Jericho, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, House and Smallville (with your daughter). And Of course I have to recommend Stargate SG-1.

Thread